Sarah [pumpkins]

warning: if you do not feel comfortable reading girl x girl imagines, don't keep reading:)

Every year, sinse you were kids, you and Sarah would go pumpkin picking. you went  on a mission to find the biggest and best pumpkins you could, leading up to Halloween. you would place little candles in the top of them so they would light up the driveway, ready for when all the kids went out trick or treating. it was your favourite time of the year.

This year you and Sarah drove down to the local pumpkin patch, while screaming to your favourite songs on the car ride there.

walking through the stacks of pumpkins, Sarah spotted one she liked.

"I like that one" she smiled, pointing at the orange pumpkin that was lay infront of her feet.

"Then get that one" you giggles as she picked it up.

the pair came to a stop at a little shack where you both grabbed a slice of pumpkin pie and a latte, sitting down and enjoying your time together, constantly cracking jokes.

"he has a name" the blonde girl say in front of you said.

"And what may that be?" You asked curiously.

"his name is Owen" she beamed.

"he looks like an owen" you laughed in response.

After finishing up your food and picking out another few pumpkins, one for you and one for wheezie, you decided to head back to Sarah's house.

When you arrived home Sarah ran up to her room and grabbed all of the things you guys needed and a blanket to lay out in garden, while you unloaded the car and took it out into the back.

You guys set things up an got to carving. you carved a big round smile into yours, an upside down nose and two pointy eyes. while Sarah on the other hand carved two uneven circles into her pumpkin for eyes and a little curved mouth.

smiling, satisfied with your finished product you looked over to see her concentrated at what she was doing. her tongue poked out of the side of her lips and a piece of hair fell infront of her eyes. you reached over and tucked it behind her ear just so it wasn't in the way.

"Thank you y/n" she giggled.

"you're welcome" you smiled from your spot opposite her.

You watched quietly for her to finish up with what she was doing, admiring her from afar and watching her face light up with a smile when she was finished.

"okay so on 3 let's show eachother" she said excitedly.

"okay 1..." you started.

"2..."

"3..."

on queue you both turned around your pumpkins showing eachother what you had made. they were both adorable and would look perfect on show, on Halloween.

"Sarah I love it" you smiled.

"And I like yours too y/n" she replied. "his nose is cute" she giggled.

after cleaning up the mess you had made you and Sarah took your pumpkins and placed them either side of the front door. you waited for it to go dark, lit eachothers candles, and placed them carefully inside the pumpkins. 

that night you both climbed into bed, falling asleep watching Halloween movies.

Your Instagram posts the next day:

sarahcam:

liked by Rafecameron, johnbroutledge and 545 others

Sarahcam:  it's a traditional thing 🧡

y/user/n: it's okay, we won't talk about the pumpkin you almost crushed while taking this photo :) But you look stunning as always
^ sarahcam: Y/N- ugh i love you
^ y/user/n: ily2!

johnbroutledge: that fits fire tho
^ Rafecameron: not my sister bro
^ y/user/n: not my girl
^ sarahcam: am taken 😌

y/user/n:

liked by topperthornton, jjmaybank and 512 others

y/user/n: yeah, I think I won this one 🎃

wheezielol: um no I think you'll find I did
^ sarahcam: no I won lol
^ y/user/n: girlies, calm down. I did 🏃‍♂️

kiarac: wait this is so cute I wanna join
^ sarahcam: you should!
^ y/user/n: the more, the merrier!  I'll message you next time we do :)