Topper [mistletoe]

Day 2 of 12 days of Christmas! An imagine a day up until Christmas eve ☆

Every year your parents would throw the biggest Christmas parties; and every year they expected you to have a date, and every year you let them down by not having one

"What about Rafe. He seems like a good guy also you're type" your mom would say.

"Mom if you think that Rafe is my type then you're wrong sorry to break it to you" you said a little frustration in your voice.

"We just want you to find a good man you know" your dad spoke up. "He's in a rich family, looks like he's doing for himself and looking after himself. I think he's be good for you."

"So you think that doing drugs aswell as stealing hundreds of dollars from people is good for me?" You argued.

"All were saying is you better have a date by Saturday y/n. You're always alone at these parties and we don't want that for you anymore" your mom said taking a sip of het tea.

The conversation would go like that almost every year. If you were honest then you'd probably have one by now. You had always had your eye on a guy that lived on the island. His family got along with yours and you had knew him sinse you were little. You were practically attached at the hip when you were little but as soon as he started hanging out with "the guys" he kind of pushed you away.

But that didn't stop you from liking him. You'd see him out and about from time to time or whenever your parents hung out he's pop by for a few minutes and then he'd be off.

It took you a while to realise that you missed topper and that's when you're feelings for him really developed. Whenever your see him your be practically begging to yourself that he didn't have to leave or you'd imagine the things you'd be doing with him if you were just honest and admitted your feelings.

You slowly accepted that it wasn't going to happen, but your feelings didn't change.

-

It was the night of the party. You had changed into your white, tight fitted dress and had straighter out your hair. You added a flower crown to match the dress and you were ready to leave.

You left with your family and arrived with them to, walking in alongside your parents and your younger siblings.

"Aye topper" you heard kelce say from besides you. "When you gonna make a move man?" He asked.

"I might have to if you don't" you heard Rafe add.

This was nothing new to you, as it probably wouldn't be to many other girls in the island. The boys were constantly making comments girls that they thought wete attractive or girls that they thought they'd get with.

"Don't even try it" topper said sternly. "That's my girl"

My girl.

"You're girl?" You heard both boys laugh. "You haven't even made a move yet"

"No but I will." Topper finished, shutting down the conversation.

Ealing over to the bar, you bought two drinks; one was for you and the other was for Sarah Cameron. Walking over to the dance floor you slipped her the drink, her ducking behind you taking a sip, trying to hide it from her dad. She thanked you, dancing together as neither of you had dates.

Your dance was quickly interrupted, feeling a tap on your shoulder. Spinning around you were faced with the blonde boy, topper.

"Mind if I borrow you fur a second?" He asked, holding out his hand for you to take.

Taking his hand, you quickly said your goodbyes to Sarah. He walked you through the crowd of people, taking you some where quieter.

"You look beautiful tonight" he smiled at you, spinning you around to admire your dress.

"Thank you top" you giggled. "Not too bad yourself." You giggled nodding towards his suit. He was wearing a light grey suit, matching tie and a white shirt to pull it all together.

"Well damn thank you" he laughed. "I just wanted to see how you were tonight I feel like we haven't spoke to eachother in a while."

You nodded agreeing, taking a quick sip of your drink. "You're right. I know you've been a bit to busy recently." You said putting over to the boys.

"I know" He sighed. "And I missed you a lot."

"I missed you too" you said looking up at him.

"Hey would you look at that" he said looking up.

Above your heads hung a piece of mistletoe.

"Did you do this on purpose?" You laughed.

"Maybe." He laughed.

He put his hand on your hips and pulled you in towards him, your hands cupping his face, planting a soft kiss on his lips.