Rafe [forced]

"I still can't believe they're making us do this" Rafe said looking in the full length mirror attempting to do up his tie

"It won't be that bad Rafe it's only one night" You said finishing up doing your hair. "Need any help?" You asked spinning around in your chair to look at him.

"Uh yeah please" standing up you walked over to him and tied his tie. "All done" you smiled. Walking over to your dress you picked it up "I'll be back in a second"

Rafe just nodded in response as you walked into your bathroom. You changed into your dress smoothing out the light blue material that matched Rafe's suit.

Neither of you had dates to midsummers and at the dinner your parents hosted last week your mom thought it would be a good idea to being up the fact that you didn't, the Cameron's also mentioning that Rafe didn't. The Cameron's had been good frinds with your family before you were born and had their oldest children around the same time, you and Rafe so you grew up with him and was relatively close to him.

They jumped at the idea of you two going together immediately pushing the idea of you. You agreed not wanting them to nag you anymore but Rafe took a little bit more convincing. He wanted to go alone and said he'd walk in with his family instead but once they reminded him that Sarah would be walking in with Topper he agreed. 

"Fuck" you cursed trying to zip up the back of your dress. Stepping out of the bathroom you looked over at Rafe who was putting on his suit jacket.

"Hey Rafe can you zip up my dress?"

"Of course." He walked over and you turned around. He gently moved your hair out of the way and did as you asked. "Thank you" you said smiling.

He took your hand and spun you around so you were facing him. "You look gorgeous" he said looking you up and down.

You and Rafe had a flirty frindship.He was always complimenting you or making flirty gestures like kissing your hand when he greeted you or would check you out from a distance and you would show affection towards him just in your own little ways.

You could feel yourself blush and you let out a little giggle. "Thank you Rafe" you said. "You don't look bad yourself" you smirked looking up at him.

"Oh you're gonna get it" he laughed.

Everyone else walked in, the Cameron's walking in last as ward was being coronated as guardian of knights of the Rhododendron.

Sarah and Topper walked in before you guys, you and Rafe walked in hand in hand and then the rest of Rafe's family walked in.

"I want you to come meet the rest of my friends." Rafe said smiling at you. "If you're comfortable of course." He said. "Yeah I'm okay with that." Agreeing you walked over to his group of friends.

You had already met Topper of course being one of Sarah's best friends and you knew kelce because they always hung out together. He walked over to his friends, his hand still locked in yours.

"Ooo Rafe who's the lady?" One of his friends teased. "This is Y/N" he smiled. "It's good to meet you guys" you smiled and they all introduced themselves.

"Rafe man you might have to but that before I do" one of his friends mumbled. "Aye don't even think about it" rage said giving him a glare, walking over to you.

You played it off as if you didn't hear him, genuinely quite shocked at the words that just came out of that boys mouth. "You okay?" He asked looking down at you. "Yeah I'm okay I'm gonna go dance with Sarah" you smiled. "Alright have fun" he said watching you walk off into the ground of people.

You made a stop at the bar before walking over to Sarah. Sarah wasn't old enough to drink and you knew she would be trying to sneak it around all night so you saved her the hassle and bought her a drink.

"Hey babes" she welcomed as you walked over to her. She was dancing on her own with a few people around her. "Gel girlie" you said sneaking her the cup of vodka. "You're the best" she took the cup and dukes infront of you before taking a sip making sure her parents didn't see her .

"Come on let's dance" she said grabbing your hand dragging you further into the croud of people.

The party had died down a little bit and the people had started to go home. You hadn't seen Rafe sinse you left him and to be honest you didn't want yo either after what his friend said.

You were looming around for Rafe hoping to catch him on his own to tell him that you'd probably be heading home soon, not wanting to alarm him if he did go looking for you.

"I swear to god do not disrespect my girl likr that!" You heard a males voice shout from around the corner. You proceeded forward only to find Rafe on top of another guy, gripping onto his shirt with him backed into the wall.

"Rafe!" You exclaimed walking over.  "What the heck are you doing?" You said pulling him away from the boy. You watched as he scurried away a few of his friends following him.

"Y/N Let me go I'm not gonna stand here and let him talk shit about you" he said, you could hear the anger in his voice. "Listen I don't know what he said nor do I want to know but it doesn't mean you can go around hitting people" you said as you walked out of the house.

"You know I don't like it when you get violent and I certainly want you getting hurt over me" you finished. "I'm sorry" he said softly.

"It's okay" You sighed. "Lets get you home"

You walked in silence back to the Cameron house hold, Rafe going inside before you. You quietly walked up to his room incase anyone was home.

He took of his jacket throwing it over the back of the chair in his room, along with his tie. "Hey um can you stay tonight?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "Of course I can Rafe" you smiled. "Can I borrow a shirt?" You asked.

He went into his closet finding you a shirt, chucking it gently at you.

"I'll won't be long" you said going into the bathroom. It felt good to finally step out of your dress, slipping on rafes shirt. You washed off your makeup and let down your hair before going back out to his room.

He was already in bed waiting for you. You climbed in next to him and he pulled you closer to him. "My girl huh?" You asked looking at him. "Yeah my girl" he smirked looming down at you.

You moved you hands to the sides of his face bringing his lips down to meet yours. Kissing his softly but passionately. He kissed back placing his hand at the back of your neck deepening the kiss.

He pulled away and looked at you "You know my girl doesn't sound to bad" you smiled.

"My girl"