kiara [meant to be]

Request by beastmode_annmarie

If you don't feel comfortable reading girl x girl imagines, don't read on<3

Sep. 27th 2018

"Y/n, come here" you heard the brunette haired girl giggle from her place in her hammock.

You were all laying outside as the sun was setting, sitting round the fire, enjoying a beer. Laying yourself inbetween kiara's legs, so your head was laying on her chest, she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"You okay?" She asked

Humming in response, you closed your eyes enjoying the comfortable silence. The boys were whispering but it was nothing that you could hear, just enjoying the moment.

"Guys shush" kiara said quietly, looking down at you.

Jul. 20 2019

"Stop it kiara" you laughed. "Kiara please" you shrieked as she tickled your sides.

"No!" She explained. "Take it back"

You and kiara were sat on the boat with the boys. The sun was shining and the day was going great, just as planned. The boys had all took of their shirts and jumped into the water leaving you and kiara on the boat. You had let a comment slip out about how you didn't think you looked good in your bikini, and kiara argued that you were wrong.

"Are you guys gonna stop being cute and join us, or are just gonna keep tickling each other?" You head John B pipe up from in the water.

"Not until she says she looks good!" Kiara replied.

"Okay, okay" you smiled. "I look good"

"That's my girl"

Dec. 31 2019

Stumbling through the party, red solo cup in one hand, your heels in the other, you were ready to leave. You didn't like being in big crowds of people, especially not big crowds of kooks. To make matters worse you couldn't find any of your friends.