Part 18

THIS SECTION IS SO LONG, IM SORRY.

Thank god for a Tuesday off work.
Nobody wants to go to work on a Tuesday. Much to Ben's dismay, I announced that, although we had patched things up, I was insisting on spending one last night in my flat.
My flat had been my first and only London home since moving away from my family. It was small, but cosy and always reliable. As much as I claimed to hate the cold and damp flat, I loved it really.
"You can stay over if you like," I had said to Ben when we left the set on Monday evening.
He happily agreed and offered to help me pack my things up.

***

"I'm going to miss this place," I said as the cold evening drew darker outside. The living room seemed quiet as I surveyed it from the doorway. Ben appeared behind me all of a sudden, his hands wrapping around my stomach and resting his head on my shoulder. He breathed in with his face in my hair and kissed my nape.
"You okay?" He asked softly.
"Yeah, it's just weird." I took his hands that were resting at my middle and spun around to meet his face.
"I'm sorry," he said.
"What for?" I looked into his eyes, our faces inches apart.
"How I've treated you lately. I promise- you moving in- this is a new start." His eyes refused to meet mine as he spoke, looking down, though I shyly became aware he was, perhaps inadvertently, looking at my chest. I lifted his chin up with my finger, forcing him to look me in the eyes.
"Stop apologising," I smiled. "Let's forget the whole thing."
He seemed to like the sound of that, smiling gently and edging his face closer, as if asking my permission to kiss me. I stood up onto my tiptoes, hoisting myself up by his shirt collar and wrapping my fingers behind his neck. Our lips met.

"Why don't we go out tonight?" Ben mused pensively.
I could feel the curve of his smirk against the corner of my jaw as he planted a hot kiss there.
"Aw, that sounds nice," I replied, looking over his shoulder as he busied himself kissing at my jawline.
"I just need to shower first."
"Mmm, maybe I could join you," Ben's eyebrows shot up and he wore a smirk of pure filth.
I simply ran my tongue along my lower lip and stepped back from his embrace, pulling his hand as I ascended the stairs, Ben following like a puppy behind me.

The shower had been anything but useful, instead it was unadulterated as we spent most of it kissing under the running water only for our evening plans to become a faded, discarded memory.
My back pressed against his chest, as his soapy hands ran down my front and over my breasts, swiping his thumb across my nipples, and his cock nestled against my bum. Romantic and sensual, we were able to control ourselves, through gritted teeth, as moans escaped my mouth under my suppression, as I secretly did want to stick to our dinner plans. Ben's lips explored my neck and we were simply enjoying the presence of one another.
"We live in one of the most romantic cities in the world," I pointed out, matter-of-fact.
"Hmm," Ben hummed against the flesh of my neck.
His hand slid down past my navel, fluttering over my core, to the inside of my thigh which he pinched lightly.
"We should explore it," I suggested.
"Or," Ben pulled his lips away from my wet skin, "we could just stay here and fuck."
"Oh, ever the romantic!" I twisted in his grasp, swatting at his chest playfully as his hands gripped at my waist. Facing him again, a handsome sight to behold that had me gnawing on my lower lip and rethinking my previous words. Fucking Ben did sound like an interesting night...

The smile on his face widened as he continued to add cheekily, this time against my lips as he leaned in for a kiss, "We can always do that later, hm?"
"Mmm," My fingers poked just under his chin at the scratchy stubble there, lifting his head closer to mine.
He pulled me tighter into him, hips against mine to the point where his length poked against my inner thigh, causing my head to spin. Ben raised an eyebrow as he looked down, aware of the swell of my breasts pressed up against his chest. Parting from my lips to kiss sloppily down to my collarbones and, finally, over my breasts, catching one of my nipples in his mouth. He tongued at it slowly, steadily, teeth nibbling at the very tip of it lightly enough to make my whole body shiver in delight.
A muffled moan came from my chest, arching into his warm mouth.
"You are so beautiful."
The words sounded like velvet as he spoke them, smooth and husky.
I giggled slightly and snapped Ben back into reality.
"Come on, I want to go out."
His face looked as if he almost regretted suggesting it.
He lifted his head, "How about you finish up in here, then we can walk the streets of London all night long?" he suggests almost reluctantly.
"Sounds like a date to me."
He planted one last kiss on my temple, squeezing my hip comfortingly as I unraveled myself from his arms (albeit, with much difficulty) and he stepped out of the shower to leave me be.