Part 19

Almost instantly, there was a noticeable shift in his expression, a smirk tugging at his mouth. I smothered the rest of it before it became too smug, pressing my lips to his. Still, he hummed through my eager kissing.
"Yeah?"
Admittedly, maybe it was a ludicrous idea━but getting away with it once only moments ago was enough to make both me and Ben impatient for more. What was the worst that could happen?
"Yes, please," I begged. Growing restless, "Ben."
"Better make it quick then, hm?"
I could only nod, still in a daze from the orgasm that still coursed through my veins. He was quick to oblige, pulling his hands from my heat and wiping my wetness on his trousers. Clumsy hands between the both of us fumbled to undo the button of his trousers, hastily undoing them just enough to free his straining cock from within. He wedged himself between my legs, hiking the skirt of my dress farther up my thighs. I pushed my hair up and away from my face, my fingers gripping his hair when he grabbed my thigh and hoisted it up to his hip. He pushed himself into me at once, the tip of his warm cock easily coaxed by my already wet walls. He moaned into my neck but muffled it half heartedly by kissing along my throat.
"Mmm," I half giggled, though it came out as a weak drunken slur, drowning out into a muffled whimper as he thrusted himself into me all the way. His hips met mine roughly, as I felt myself stretch around his throbbing cock.
"God," he whined. "You feel so good."

Ben nuzzled his face further against me to tease me, earning a few more giggles from me as my hands dove in his hair. He wasted no time in moving again, pulling his hips back to thrust into me, adopting a steady fluid pace in such a way that my head was lolling back against the stone wall, and my mouth opened in a silent moan as I shifted beneath him. His fingers dug into the flesh of my thigh, stretching me roughly apart in such a way that had him pummelling his length into my core in just the right spot.
"Fuck," Ben grunted into my neck. He moved to leave a wet trail of kisses on my breasts over the thin material of my dress, catching one of my nipples between his teeth and sucking harshly at it. The new sensation soon had me clenching around him, and I could tell he almost came undone then. Against my chest, I could hear him murmur breathlessly, "You're so dirty. Fuck, baby."
"Mmm," I tugged harshly at the roots of his hair. A loud moan tumbled from my lips before I could bite it back. I could hear the sound of faint chatter in the far distance as someone walked past the opposite end of the alleyway, but at that point I didn't care much anymore about being caught. "Fuck, Ben━"
"You like being fucked like this?" he rasped. "Out in public, for anyone to see?"
I feebly nodded, lips parting in a silent moan save for the sound of my panting in his ear. With hurried yet deep shuddering strokes, he thrusted into me again and again until my head began to spin. Every thrust sending a jolt up my spine and, still riddled by my first high, my body quickly turned to jelly beneath him. My hands flailed outward to grasp onto every inch of his body, hands sneaking beneath the material of his shirt, poking apart the few buttons still done up to dig my nails into his torso, then snaking downward to grasp at his bum, pulling him in closer each time he rolled his hips into mine.
"Ben..." My voice was an exhausted moan when it met his ear. He almost didn't hear it, instead too caught up in the panting breaths. Somewhere, once more, in the distance around the corner some meters away, I could hear the sound of subdued live music starting up. The thought of someone catching us like this━Ben wedged between my thighs, thrusting his cock into me and tearing me to utter shambles━did something chaotically good to me.
"God," I gasped, "I'm not gonna last."
"Me neither," he moaned. "I want to feel you cum around me."
His thrusts began to tread into sloppy territory. I reached my second high first. I couldn't contain myself, the moan too overwhelming to hold back as my second orgasm twisted at my belly.
"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna━"
But my voice splintered off into a whimper. Ben groaned, now neither of us caring about potential passers by. Chuckling, Ben's hand clamped over my lips and I welcomed it, favouring the idea of his fingers poking into my mouth so that I had something to distract from my moan. It still came, broken and inaudible, smothered by Ben's hand, as my tongue licked around his digits. My eyes nearly rolled backward into my head but, instead, were met with the shimmering stars above.
I jutted my hips forward to meet his with each thrust.
"Shit," he whined. "Fucking hell."
He came seconds later. The abrupt sensation as my own walls clenched so impossibly tight around him. After a few more rocky thrusts into me to ride out our highs, he collapsed against my chest and I smoothed my fingers delicately through his hair. Truthfully, I would have been content embraced beneath the stars in our own little world before another bout of chatter, closer this time, had us springing back to life.
It was a miracle we both manage to finally pry ourselves off of one another. As Ben hurried to tuck himself back into his trousers, I fidgeted with the hem of my dress, tugging it as low as it possibly could go. His cum is still warm and sticky between my legs, slowly beginning to run down my inner thighs.
I caught him looking at one point and asked, "What?"
"Nothing," he says. "Just wondering how you still manage to look so beautiful."
I rolled my eyes as I reached out to try to smooth down his messy hair in an attempt to tame the damage I caused. He smiled wide at the effort.
"Decent?" he asked.
"Good enough," I said. "Now, let's go, before anyone notices."