Steamy ♔ smut

♔ SMUT ♔
Warnings: smut, unprotected sex

Jaren was hesitant to join his friends today. They had all planned to go to this new sauna thing that had opened this week. Despite the fact that Jaren loved seeing his friends, John was going to be there. Normally that wouldn’t be a problem, but the thought of seeing John nearly nude made him feel flustered.

His anxiety became much more prominent as they pulled up to the location. The workers explained the way this place operated. The rooms could be rented out in singles, where each person was alone, or they could be rented in doubles, where two people were in each room. Each room had one bath and a steady stream of steam in the room. 

The group decided on doubles because it would be cheaper. A young woman with dark brown hair approached them and smiled. “Hello, everyone! I will be your host today. Your rooms have been arranged and are being prepped as we speak. If you’d like, you can enter our dressing rooms and undress to your comfort level. The rooms do get quite warm, so it is recommended to wear a smaller amount of clothing.” Everyone nodded and thanked her.

“What rooms are we in?” Matt, or Blarg, asked her in a polite tone.

“It says on the charts, Matt and Eli are together in room 8, Tyler and Anthony are in room 10, Marcel and Scotty are in room 11, and John and Jaren are in room 12.” She smiles at them and they all nod again, thanking her.

Jaren felt his face heat up at the thought of being alone in the room with John like this, but he brushed it off and followed the group over to the dressing rooms. There were signs recommending to either be nude or strip down to his undergarments. He let out a soft sigh as he stripped down to his boxers and headed over to room 12. He pushed the door open and saw John sitting on the bench in his boxers. John looked up and smiled at him.

“Hey, Jare,” He smiled and Jaren smiled back, albeit quite awkwardly. He knew the two had chemistry, and he’d be lying if he said he didn’t have feelings for John, but he was still so flustered around him.

“Hey,” He spoke softly as he entered the room, shutting the door behind him. He took a seat on the tiled base of the bathtub, admiring the design. The warm, peachy-orange colour made him feel comforted. The walls had gold-coloured towel racks with white fluffy towels and hand rags on them and the faucet and handles of the tub matched them in colour.

“You look tense,” John pointed out and Jaren blushed a bit.

“I’m okay,” He brushed it off. “I’ve just never done anything like this.”

“No need to worry, I’m here,” John reassured, but unfortunately for Jaren, John was the whole reason he felt nervous at all. He smiled in response. 

“Thanks,” He mumbled and John stood up and sat next to him.

“Are you okay?” He asked. He was so very close to Jaren. The smaller man could feel his skin heat up with their proximity. He nodded and turned to smile at him.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. I’m okay,” He spoke breathlessly as he and John locked eyes.

“Okay, I believe you,” John’s voice sounded slightly deeper. His eyes darted down to Jaren’s lips before flicking back up to meet his eyes. He then smiled and leaned back on the flat tiling around the bathtub. Jaren’s cheeks burned hot with blush. The deeper voice had caught him off guard and made him feel warm. He bit his bottom lip slightly to keep his sounds inside of him, then glanced back at John’s resting figure.

Jaren’s eyes raked up and down his body, taking in all of his features, only to have his eyes land on the slight bulge of John’s boxers. He wasn’t aroused or anything, but it was still quite visible. His face burned even brighter than before. He turned his attention away from the taller man and buried his face in his hands.