F is for Friends

Giovanni's Point Of  View

"Y'all look at her fat ass with two cones in ha hand." I joked recording her on Snapchat.

"Giovanni moveee" she spoke, attempting to move the camera away but instead getting ice Cream on my phone.

"Look what chu did" i playfully mugged her, and she handed me a napkin. "You'll be okay." She shrugged, and continued eating her ice cream.

"Imagine" I shook my head and wiped the ice cream off of the camera. I posted the video to my private story, then double checked to make sure it wasn't posted on my main.

These females were detectives. They would screenshot and find her instagram in seconds, and bash her in her comments. I ain't want that for her though.

"What flavor you get?" Raine questioned.

"Vanilla" I shrugged.

"You could've got that at the store."

"Naw you just extra as fuck putting candy and shit on yo ice cream" i looked at her ice cream in disgust, causing her to dramatically gasp and place her hand over her heart.

"This is so good though"

"No it's fucking nasty" I said shaking my head once more. Raine made a face, and childishly stuck her tongue out, made a letter L with her fingers and placed it on her forehead. "Loserrrr"

Raine's Point Of View

"Okay so you like playing basketball, your favorite color is black, your 19, and disgusting because you like Doritos- got it." I spoke nodding my head. We just finished asking each other random questions just to get to know each other a tad bit better.

I don't see why Milli didn't like him, he was a fun person to be around.

"You read books, watch anime, and write poetry- boing ass" he shook his head in disappointment, and I mugged him. "If you must know I actually think it's kinda fun"

"Ight nerd."

I flicked his forehead, "I'm not a nerd, I just like nerd things." I shrugged my shoulders, and reached inside my bag of chips.

"So your a nerd.."

"Leave me aloneeee"

"You in my car I can do what I want to." He spoke turning to his right and making eye contact with me.

"Blah blah blah" I said mocking his facial expressions. "You going to college?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I might."

"I think you should- maybe take basketball to the next level or something. Maybe even be a doctor, or a engineer, or-" I attempted to say before he cut me off.

"Fuck I look being a doctor? Unless imma be a chiropractor cos I be breakin' backs-"

"Yeah I've heard enough" I jokingly gagged, making him laugh.

I laid in my bed, and scrolled through Instagram. I'd only been home for a couple hours, and relaxing until it was time for bed. It was around 8 o'clock and I wanted to be be sleep by at least 11, considering I had online classes tomorrow.

Once scrolling got boring I started looking through stories. Nothing really caught my eye, but Milli's recent post.

We haven't even talked all day- not even sure why she was mad in the first place.