Shea Butter Baby

I reached 5k❤️ ty frl🥺

Update: it's actually 6k now !!

Anyways Ive been going through it... but I'm back.

Raines Point Of View

"Ooou you look goodttt" Cleo, spoke looking me up and down. Since it was summer, I wore a sundress with my hair straight, and white glasses sitting on the top of head. Hoops dangled from my ears, and lipgloss shined on my lips.

Yeah I was bad ass bitch.

"Oou mamas look at chu" I hyped, spinning her around. A smile inched on her face, and her teeth blinged, "thanks love"

She wore a plain and simple romper, but it fit her shape and she looked bomb as hell in it.

"No problem" I responded.

We were at the mall once again. As you could tell I lived at the mall. Shopping was my hobby, and I loved it.

"So wussup with you and Gio" Cleo smirked, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

It's been about a week and a half since the Kiss, and not much has change. We still play and goof around, maybe flirt a little here and there, but that's always happened.

"Nothing has changed." I shrugged my shoulders, and she groaned.

"Just date already."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't even know if I want a relationship right now."

"Understandable."

I nodded my head, as we continued to walk around the mall. We went into Foot Locker, and I went straight to the UGG slides.

I've been wanting the the leopard print ones, but they either didn't have my size or weren't in stock.

"Do you have these in a size 6?" I asked the worker, pointing to the slides I wanted. "I'll go check."

he quickly grabbed the shoe, and went I to the back store. "Oou you see how he was looking at you?"

I rolled my eyes, "I swear you think everybody lookin at me in a way."

"Bitch your fine as hell, I don't doubt it."

He came back with a box and I squealed in excitement, he then walked behind the counter, and quickly rang up the item. "

"One hundred and two dollars and fifty three cents" I swiped my card, and waited for him to bag my shoes. Once they were bagged, and I received my receipt I was out the door.

"Thank you" I spoke before exiting the store.

"Look at the receipt dumb ass" Cleo spoke grabbing it, and putting it in my face.

"Damn bitch I cant even see" I mugged her, and pushed her hand away.

"His number on it" she smirked, and my eyes got big. "You lyin?" I grabbed the small paper, and soon seen his number nearly written on the receipt.

"You gone call?"

"Probably not." I shrugged my shoulders.

I had my reasons.

"Mk. Where you goin after this?" Cleo asked, with bags in both of her hands.

"Gio's picking me up, so I'm going to his apartment most likely" I responded, as we headed towards the food court.