From Time (prt 1)

Wussup- been a minute since we kicked it
You've been caught up
With these bitches I don't get it
Your a star love
You shouldn't have to deal with that
I wouldn't make you feel like that
Cos I love me- I love me enough for the both of us
That's why you trust me
I know you've been through more than most of us...

"Chill bruh" I spoke as Isiah and I chopped it up at the park. It was windy, and a little cool since fall was right around her corner. Isiah shook his head, "don't go throwing away what chu got for a bitch who left you when you needed her most." Isiah said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Who said I was doing anything?" I questioned, throwing the basketball down in frustration.

Every since I received the news that my ex- Jalisa was back In town my mind when doing circus shows.

"Your proving my point- I know you bruh. We been rocking it since third grade wearing Reebok's" he joked, letting out a chuckle.

"Come on bruh let's be honest- you really think imma hurt Raine? That's the last thing I wanna do." I stated, looking Isiah up and down before mugging him.

"It might be the last thing, but it's still on ya list." He spoke, shaking his head once again. I picked up the ball, and tossed it to him while sighing.

I was in some deep shit.

"O-M-G Gio is that you?" The familiar voice rang, making me tuck in my bottom lip. Not gonna lie- I missed her.

"What's good ma." I spoke, giving her a quick hug.

"I knew I would find you here." She squealed, rapping her arms around me. "We have to catch up- maybe get back to old times."

I quickly cut her off. "I'm talking to somebody- it won't be like the old times." I cleared up, seeing Isiah smile in the corner of my eye.

Progress...

She was the chick that helped me hit licks. Distracted the dude, drugged him and (ect) while I fired the shots. The person I told everything to, until she up and left no more than a year ago. She basically went ghost, when I tried texting her about the shit that was going down with my moms.

She wasn't there. It actually heart a nigga heart for a while.

"Let me explain- I had to leave Giovanni."

"You ain't even warn me.." I spoke shaking my head. There was basically nothing left to talk about.

"Can we just talk- later?" She spoke grabbing my forearm and cutting her eyes at Isiah.

📌 Later That Day.

Giovanni's Point of View

"Is it alright if we come in?" The officer spoke, as I cracked the door open. I shook my head, "Naw yall good." The only way they could come up in my shit was if they had a warrant. I had about 4 blunts rolled up on my countertop, I wasn't finna risk getting arrested.

"Okay. We just wanna ask you a few questions in regards of the case on Rico Lanes." The other officer spoke, writing something down on his notepad. This obviously wasn't my first time dealing with the law. I knew exactly what to say to get them off my back.

"Alright." I spoke confidently. Showing no fear was step one.

"What was your relationship with Mr. Lanes"