Days Without You.

Raines Point Of View

* sorry it's short, I'm sleepy asl and I just wanted to update twice tonight. Currently dosing off while writing* 😭

"That's to high" I squealed, as RJ pushed me on the swings. We were currently at the park, and the breeze was flowing through my long, Brazilian straight lace. It's only been a few days since the incident, and honestly it's still weighting heavy on my mind.

I was missing my best friend, and my days weren't as bright with out him. I guess RJ noticed my smile drop, and stopped the swing.

"You good?" He questioned, squatting down to my level, as I sat on the swing.

"I'm fine- I promise" I smiled, and he grabbed my chin and tilted it upwards. He left a soft peck on my lips, and I blushed, making my cheeks burn.

"There's that smile I wanted" he chuckled, holding his hand out, and pulling me up from the swings. He wrapped his arms around me, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

He was warm, and his arms were comforting.

"Wait can we talk?" I questioned, he nodded his head slowly but I could see the nervousness in his eyes.

"It's not bad- I promise"

"Igh-talk to me."

"So you trust me right?" I questioned, waiting for his response.

He took a while to respond so I took it as a no. "I trust you- but Not alla way yet, you gotta gimme time baby. I promise imma get dea doe." He explained, making me smile.

He mirrored my smile, making his dimple appear.

I was actually starting to like him.

"This or this" I spoke showing RJ two different outfits on FaceTime. "You would sexy as fuck in that red one" he spoke biting his lip making me laugh. "Mk bet" I stated hanging the red outfit outside of my closet, and putting the green one back.

"Any ideas what you want foe ya glo day?" He questioned, and I shook my head. "I don't want anything." I spoke shrugging my shoulders.

I think I've passed the gift stage, and actually wanting things for my birthday. I did want Gio to come back home though.

" Come on ma, juss name some for me right quick" he spoke, and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Some nuggets from chic-Fil-A" I spoke, straightening my room a tad bit, since I was bored and had nothing better to do.

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm dead ass"

"Wow bruh."

Looking at the camera phone, I seen he was shirtless, and his neck tattoo was on full display. Now that we were actually talking how fine he actually was began to settle in.

He was brown skin, and his melanin sparkled like glitter. The only thing that was brighter was his perfect set of teeth.

He was a work of art.

"So you staring now?" He spoke licking his lips.

"Mhm sure am" I smiled, making him do the same.

"Shii I should be staring at chu- wit cho cute ass" he looked at me, and softly bit his bottom lip. I covered my cheeks, "don't be doing that Rico" i said, calling him by his full first name.

"Don't be sayin my government like Det." He chuckled.

"Oh my bad- Rico Jamir Lanes" I spoke with a smirk on my face.