Wicked Games

A/N-
If y'all don't stop putting this book in y'all's "discontinued" or "on hold" reading list. 😭 I very much still update!! (Every 2-4 days) yes I'm in school, and I'm taking College classes in HS, so this shii be VERY stressful. 😩

But I still got y'all with the updates!!

Bring your love baby, I can bring my Shame
Bring the drugs baby, I can bring my pain
I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here
Bring the cups, baby, I could bring the drank
Bring your body baby I could bring you fame
And that's my mfn words to
So let me mfn love you

Raine's Point of View

📌 Around 2pm

"Big drip, she wanna suck onna lit dick- aye." I rapped along with Fivio foreign, while doing the woah.

"Bro Raine- it's to early for allat." Gio grumbled, grabbing my phone, and turning the music off.

"It's 2 in the afternoon." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Nobody told yo ass to be up all night.

"Well I just woke up" he yawned, and stretched out his ugly ass body.

Yes bitch, he was ugly today- since he wanna piss me off.

"Who's fault is that?" I questioned, putting my hand on my hip.

"You made me sleep on the floor- in my own room." He mugged, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"And who's fault is that?" I asked once again, grabbing a bag of chips off the counter and then sitting on the living room couch. "Mhm" I hummed, not getting a response.

"I said imma work on it though." Gio spoke sitting next to me, and laying his head on my lap.

Deciding the change the subject, the thought of college popped up in my head, "Have you decided what college you wanted to go to?" I ran my fingers through his hair, as he scrolled down his Instagram feed.

"I told you I'm going wherever you go."

"Gio don't go just because I'm goin, you have to wanna go to the that college." I whined, attempting to explain the importance.

"Your deadass the only reason I'm going." I sighed realizing, I wouldn't be able to convince him to do anything.

Giovanni's Point Of View

📌 Around 7pm

Lighting up the blunt, I brought it up to my lips, and took a puff as Raine straddled my lap. I stared at her smooth skin, as she looked down at her phone screen.

"I wanna try." She spoke softly, looking up at me with her big brown eyes. "You sure?" I questioned, and she nodded her head.

I passed her the blunt, and she slowly took a pull. The shit was attractive- not even gone cap. I was surprised she didn't go into a coughing spree- it was like she did the shit before.

"This can't be ya first time." I shook my head.

"Yes it was." She giggled, and nodded her head. "I just observe a lot, so I knew what to do without actually doing it before." She explained, and I nodded my head. It made sense.