Butterflies

Congrats to me on 10k
Follow me, imma start interacting with y'all more, because why not?

Klouted.Key is the insta... incase y'all wanna check me out

You got me all up in my feelings
As much as I love the feeling
I hate it, it gets me frustrated
Wanna say just how I feel
But don't know how you would take it..

Raine's Point of View

"Chillll" I squealed, as his fingers tickled my sides. I moved around in attempt to get out of his hold, but it didn't work. "Then stop playin." He spoke kissing my cheek, but I pushed him away.

"Shut up, cause you were ignoring me yesterday for no reason." I crossed my arms, and turned my head the opposite way.

"Nig- Raine who was ignoring you?" Gio spoke quickly correcting his Question then, grabbing my chin, and making me face his direction.

"You. You were actin funny for no reason." I explained, then rolled my eyes.

"My bad." He mumbled, "I wasn't meaning to for real." He apologized, and I slightly mugged him.

"Mhm." I hummed, with my arms still crossed.

"You gone forgive me?" He questioned, inching closer to my face.

"Nope." I shook my head no, but I was smiling on the Inside. I wasn't even mad, I just wanted his attention.

"I'll buy you ice cream" He bribed, with a smile on his face.

"So you think I'm fat? Wow Giovanni." I rolled my eyes once again, and he groaned in frustration. "Ion think you're fat- I think you're perfect-." He looked at me, and I instantly smiled. He could be sweet when he wanted to be.

Damn bitch you failed the mission.

"I guess I forgive you." I laid my head on his chest, and he massaged my thigh. "What are we doing today?" I questioned, before stretching and adjusting my body's positions.

"We juss chillin today." Gio spoke laying his head on my lap, and I automatically started running my fingers through his hair. This has happened so may times it became a habit.

"Alright." I yawned, and did a good stretch that made my whole body shake. It felt good- not gone cap.

Gio smacked his lips,"You juss woke up, you finna take a nap already?" He questioned, with a look of confusion on his face.

"Yes, And no WE finna take a nap" I  emphasized, 'we' and patted his chest, signaling for him to sit up.

"Ion wanna take a nap." He whined like a toddler, but that didn't stop me from grabbing his hand and leading him to the room.

"Stop being a baby" I quickly laid down, and he laid next to me still huffing and puffing. "Hush little baby don't you cry- mamas gonna sing you a lullaby" I sung, laying on his chest.

"You really wanna put me to sleep? Then come sit on my face." He smirked, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Stop being nasty- nasty ass" I softly popped him in the mouth, and he a silly grin was glued to his face.

"Oh you thought I was playin? Take dese off." He spoke pointing do my pink hello kitty Pajama pants.

Since I wasn't pulling them down fast enough he did it for me.