Lucky P.2

A/N: I realized I only update late at night. 💀
But that's when my creative juices be flowin so- get used to it😭

Raine's Point of View

"um what exactly is your type"  Renae questioned, looking at me crazy.

"I don't know- but it ain't him." I spoke, shrugging my shoulders. "Plus we coo, and das it." I nodded my head in reassurance causing her to hum. "Mhm I see"

"SPLASH" I heard a random boy shout. Turning my attention to he court, I saw Gio make a shot causing his teammates to  hype him up.

He was actually really good. I thought he was just one of those dudes that made 50 percent of the shots and called themselves a hooper because they came to the court everyday.

"Hold up- time out right quick" he shouted, and everybody nodded. He walked my way, causing Renae to cover her face and smile.

"Girl What are u smiling to hard for" I whispered, kicking her under the table. "Act natural."

"Because my sister is denying her attraction." She spoke with a smirk on her face.

"Girl I don't have to explain my type, or anything else to you." I rolled my eyes, and she snickered behind her hand.

I'm tired of this bitch already.

Once Giovanni made his way over, I handed him his drink. He unscrewed the top and took a sip.

"See that dude over there." Gio questioned, pointing his eyes to the right side of the court. "The one with the yellow shirt- he tryna talk to you."

"Ye no- not interested."

"AYE LEO SHE SAID SHE NOT INTERESTED." Gio Shouted from Across the court.

He ain't have to announce it to everybody, but it guess it gets the message out.

He wasn't attractive at all to me.

I mean, looks don't always matter, but how could you wake up next to a ugly nigga every morning?

He gotta at least be decent- and "Leo" wasn't even that.

"Gio can I talk to you real quick" this random girl spoke, walking up with her eyes set directly on me. I rolled my eyes, oh so she's one of those. "Nah I'm doin sum, I'll holla at you next time I see you."

The girl scoffed and turned away.

She was pretty, even though she was rude I wasn't gonna hate. She was Brown skin, with big brown eyes, poppin highlighter, and lashes that suited her well.

She would be a bad ass bitch if she had the attitude to match.

"You get me so excited- shordy wanna roll wid a rockstar" I sung, playing subway surfers on my phone. "Lemme play next."

"Play on your own phone." I spoke restarting the game once I died. "Ion got Det game" Gio spoke looking over my shoulder.

"Then download it" I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"Why you being mean." I smacked my lips, and passed him the phone.

We were currently sitting in his car, with music playing lowly in the background, windows up, and the air conditioning on blast. The sun was still up, it was around 4 o'clock maybe.