Power Trip

Okurrrt SZA for the win!! 💯

SZA x Polo G book coming soon❤️

One last question... do y'all want something different (a long distance) relationship between the main characters?

I appreciate all the feedback btw.

Well this gotta be the longest crush ever
If I ever got to fuck it'd be the longest bust ever
Love is a drug, like the strongest stuff ever
And fuck it i'm on one, you feel me?

Raine's Point of View

"I'mma keep it a stack- I'm feelin you, but Ian ready for a relationship." He admitted. We're currently in his apartment, his kitchen to be specific. I sat on the kitchen counter, and he stood in between my legs.

He was shirtless, with his grey joggers hanging a tad bit Lower than his waistline. Yes the view was immaculate.

"That's understandable." I shrugged my shoulders, because I honestly felt the same way. "I'm not ready for a relationship either." I agreed, nodding my head.

"Ight so we takin shii slow.." he cleared, standing even closer to me, and grubbing my thighs.

"Mhm, so if I catch you in some female face I'm beating yo ass." I flicked his forehead, a smirk danced on his face. "I though i made it clear Ian want nobody else but chu."

"I'm making sure we onna same page." I spoke, softly biting down on my bottom lip.

Without responding, he softly kissed my lips, and I deepened the kiss- wrapping my legs around his torso.

Once his phone started ringing he mumbled a few inaudible words and pulled away. "Hello" he spoke answering the call. I couldn't make out what they were saying- but from the voice I knew it was a man.

"Hollon- da fuck is you talkin bout?" He stepped, away and went into the living room. Instead of being nosey like I wanted to, I sat there and minded my business.

"Man I'm on my way." I heard him say. Shortly after he came back in the kitchen with a bothered look on his face. "You okay?" I questioned, not sure what else to do.

"I'm coo, I gotta dip tho." He mumbled, slipping on his shoes.

"Oh." I mumbled, barely audible, with a frown on my face. "Imma be back." He spoke standing between my legs once again. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips, "you gone be coo?" He questioned, and I nodded my head and reassured.

"Call me if need anything for real."

Giovanni's Point of View

I spoke, knowing one call and I would be speeding back home- no questions asked.

"I will." She nodded her head, and bit the inside of her cheek. I know she ain't want me leave, and shiii I felt the same way. Ian wanna leave her, but shit was getting serious.

I dashed out the door, and into the car. I said fuck a seat belt, and just backed out.

📌 15 minutes later

Walking in to building, the stench of weed and alcohol ran through my nostrils. I already knew where the office was, so I made my way there with out speaking to anyone. I knocked twice on the door then opened It. "Wusgood?" I walked into the room and sat in the chair In front of the desk.

"We gotta Rat." He spoke, pulling a Manila folder pull of paperwork and documents. "Edward just gave us some information."

Edward was the dirty cop/private investigator on our side. He let us know if any leads came up, got rid of evidence, and shit like that.