Simple Things

✋🏽 Heart Strings will be pulled in this chapter.

I don't want a model
I don't want a movie star
You don't have to win the lotto
I want you to win my heart
I just want someone true
I just want someone to, smoke with me babe
Lay with me babe
Laugh with me baby
And lay with me
Cause I just the Simple things
I just want you...

Raines Point of View

"Don't leave meee" Gio spoke grabbing my waist as I applied my clear lip gloss. I smiled, looking at his pouted lips. "Imma be back- after we leave I'm coming straight back here." I promised, Turning around to face him. He held out his pinky, and I wrapped mine around his. He was like a wittle' baby.

Hearing my phone ring, I looked down seeing Cleo's contact name. There was no need to answer because I knew she was calling because she was outside. "Don't do anything dumb while I'm gone." He smirked, and pecked my lips. "I gotchu"

"Mhm" I hummed looking him up and down, before grabbing my clear crossbody purse. "Alright imma be back."

Raines Point of View

"I'm just tryna hit by the end of the night, lil mama so bad and her booty so tight" Ashley, rapped to the song that was playing. "When I hit from the back, don't fuss or fight. When I put in er' mouth don't scratch don't bite." I continued, doing a little dance in my seat.

We were currently in the car, on the way to the mall. Cleo was Driving, I was in the passenger seat, and Renae and Ashley were sitting in the back. The windows were down, and my bundles moved the breeze. The music was blasting, and I just overall felt like a bad bitch.

No cocky shit, because I have my moments just like everybody else. I just know I'm a pretty ass female, it's just that sometimes I'm ugly compared to how I look right now- but I ain't ugly... if that makes sense. I'm just comfortable with the skin I'm in, flaws and all.

"Raine" I heard somebody shout, while snapping their fingers in my face. I jumped, before coming back into reality.

"Stop daydreaming bitch and let's go." Cleo spoke, opening my door, and standing like that young Cardi B picture. I busted out laughing before I grabbed all my belongings and stepped out of the car. Once I was completely out of the car, and closed the door, we all walked closely together inside of the mall.

"Okay so how are you and Gio?" Ashley asked, as she nuzzled our shoulders, with a smirk on her face. "We're good." I responded with a smile. "Nothing new?" I shook my head no. I wasn't the type to the spill beans about my relationships because I didn't need anybody using our problems against us. Even though Ashley seemed like a cool chick, I thought the same thing about Milli.

"Nice chat, but why is this dude waking towards us." My sister whispered, pulling me closer to her, and slightly pushing me behind her. "He kinda cute tho." Ashley whispered back, and Cleo nodded her head agreeing.

"Thanks" the random guy whispered back with a smile on his face.

He was on of those tall, dark skins, with the pretty teeth, and the waves. I mean he was cute, but my baby looked better.

"So I'm Jesean, what's your name?" He questioned with his hand out, walking closer and closer towards me. I slowly reached out my hand, and mumbled my name. "Beautiful name for a b-"I quickly cut him off, "I have a boyfriend."