Stood Up.

It's been a some time since I gave RJ a chance. Not gonna lie, it wasn't what I expected. It wasn't awkward- or weird. He was a nice guy- and I was thankful. We weren't datin, but talking rather. Although, he made it clear he wanted a relationship with me when we were both ready.

"Chill, you hungry?" RJ questioned, as we pulled into the Chic-Fil-A drive through. "Nuggets and pink lemonade." I stated, texting Gio back on my phone.

Thumper💫
We ain't hang inna min.. you free later? 2:45pm

What time later?

"Yuh can I get a 12 piece , pink lemonade, and a chicken sandwich" he ordered then pulling up to the drive through. He handed me my food, and I politely uttered a thank you. He nodded his head, and parked, so we could sit in the car and eat. He then rolled up the windows, and turned up the AC.

Thumper💫
Six, I'll pick u up.

That's fine with me.

"Who you texting?" RJ questioned, making me mentally roll my eyes.

You in my business? Don't do Det. I thought, and mentally laughed. Anyways, that was one thing about him, that I disliked greatly- he was nosey.

"Gio" I responded truthfully. There was no need to lie- he knew Gio and I were friends before I even gave him a chance.

"Oh ight." He got quiet, and I scrunched up my face.

"Wassup wit chu?" I asked, out out curiosity. His mood switch was odd.

"Ion know bruh- y'all juss real close. Y'all Eva had anything goin on?"

I got tired of everybody asking this question...

"'No we're juss friends, and always will be."

"How was it hanging with RJ" my sister squealed, and I smiled. "It was coo- till he started asking about Gio." I spoke, rolling my eyes.

"See you gotta you gotta understand- having a male friend that's your really close to is a little suspicious. I mean, y'all FaceTime everyday, hang out, and RJ has no idea where y'all actually stand. Juss going by your words in hard you know?" Renae explained, and I nodded my head. I somewhat understood.

"But he doesn't trust me, why wanna talk to me?" I questioned.

"That's sum y'all gotta talk about."

Im not even dating the nigga yet, and we already having having problems.

I went up to room, and picked out a simple outfit, since It was around 5:30 and Gio should be here soon. I quickly got dressed, which took about twenty minutes, and touched up my hair a little bit. It still looked fresh, just a little frizz that was tamed with a little bit of eco.

I was done at 5:03 pm, but you know black people never on time so I shrugged it off and waited.

I sat in the living room sulking in my seat. It was now around seven thirty pm, and Gio still didn't show. I wasn't mad- just disappointed. We haven't hung out in while, and I was looking forward to catching up.