Attraction.

Guess who just reached 1k Reads?😭

....Anyways...

Who do y'all think shot up Raine's party?

Raine's Point Of View

"How did you burn a pizza? All you had to do was put it in the oven." I shook my head, grabbed the pizza, and threw it Into the trash can. "Nigha I forgot it was in there- shut up." He spoke, dipping his hands inside the yellow lays potato chips bag.

I was currently around 8 or 9 pm and I was at Gio's place yet again.

"This why ion do drugs- it turns you into a dumb ass."

"I'm special ed- all hang around is retards." He spoke mimicking the rap song. I rolled my eyes, and sat next to him on the couch.

"Raine"

"What?" I questioned, unlocking my phone and opening Instagram. I quickly tapped through the stories seeing nothing but drinking, and ass shaking,

"Nevermind." He spoke, laying his head on my lap. My fingers ran through his hair, as he pulled out his phone. I saw him open the camera, and I smiled, once I noticed he was taking a picture.

"Send me that."

He nodded, and posted the picture. Although his eyes were lower than the temperature in Antarctica- the picture was still cute.

"You and RJ still together."

I shrugged my shoulders, "He been acting different lately.. I know he's trying but it ain't enough for me." I spoke truthfully. "But I don't know..."

"Don't push ya feelins aside to save his- the nigga not even worth it for real." He advised. I sat back, now in deep thought. "Stop stressing over it ma."

"I'm not." I mumbled, obviously lying. Rico was ok my mind- heavy. Maybe he's going through a rough patch- it'll be wrong to leave someone I cared about in their time of need.

Nobody how I tried, I couldn't just totally disregard his feelings. That's just isn't who I was.

"you only be lickin ya lips like det when you thinkin."   He put his phone down, and looked me in the eyes.

"Alright- I'm done stressing over it." I crossed my arms over his chest, and He smiled. "Plus I got sum to show you."

📍 That Morning

"What the hell" I groaned, picking my head up. Looking down I saw I was laid on the living room floor and Gio's head laid on my stomach.

Last night we built a fort, and just chilled while eating up all the popcorn in the house while watching old movies. It was fun- besides him spoiling the movie every chance he got.

"Wake up" I slapped his forehead, and he jumped up, making me bust over laughing.

"Man don't be doin Det" he spoke, with his voice still groggy. He stretched, and let out a big yawn.

"Yo Breath smell like ass" I pinched my nose, and he smacked his lips.

"Yours ain't no better, furnace ass breath. I can bake cookies in yo shit."