Poison

I know I been gone for a whole okayy!! The regular updates are coming back, I had MAJOR writers block. 😭

I know you ride it right
I might just die tonight
But you know I'm still coming through baby (through baby)
I know your bad for me
And you know it taste so sweet
I think I need your abuse baby (abuse baby)
you do damage to me
You know I love it, yeah I love you.

Poison- Brent Faiyaz

Giovanni's Point of View
Around 2am.

"Your not even my real cousin- I owe you zero loyalty you adopted ass bitch." Milli spat, as she sat tied to the chair. Her arms were behind her back, and her legs were tied to the front legs of the wooden chair. The room was dark,and the small lamp was the only source of light. The concrete ground inside of the small building was ice cold, and the air was crisp and dry as old people and Popeyes biscuits.

Her skin was covered in bruises from the previous day. Seeing her just made all my anger and emotions flood back. When I said I wanted her dead, I was dead ass.

Her father stood beside me as he scolded her. "Milli" he warned, as he stepped closer to the chair.

He didn't want me to kill her, but try and speak some sense into her. I could already tell it wasn't going to happen his way.

"Naw let her speak." I spoke, not even feeding into her lies. I knew who my parents where, she was just attempting to get under my skin. The knife tapped my clothes thigh, that was covered by by my black joggers.

"You dad isn't a deadbeat, your birth parents just gave you up. Wonder why your mom kicked you out at 18? The government checks stopped rolling in. Ever wonder why no one ever pointed out you looked like one of us? Because your not one of us. Your fucking unwanted you're useless-" before she found finished, I aimed the small knife at her thigh, and watched as it hit the direct target.

I smiled, as her screams filled my ears.

"You have red headed siblings, who's faces are covered in freckles- where'd you come from Giovanni? Why does my father try to accept you? It's because nobody fucking does. " She taunted, as sweat dripped down her body.

"Enough Milani."  Her father shouted.

I quickly walked towards the chair and flipped it over. Even though I didn't want it to be true, it was obvious it was. I looked nothing like either of my claimed parents. I had mother who had bone straight red hair, and curly headed father who I assumed was a dead beat.

They were both black, so I just summed I took past traits.

Milani's father sighed, and he held his hands behind his back. "It wasn't my place to tell you." Milani's screamed filled the background of my thoughts, but I quickly tuned her out.

I didn't say much, just picked up the gun and shot both of them.

It is what it is.

I gave the others the signal, and they quickly cleaned up the mess. Now that 'Unc' was gone, I was considering taking my spot to the top. They was finna see what Giovanni was capable of.

Raines Point of View
hours later
Around 10:00 am

"I really don't know Cleo honestly." I spoke, as I filled my bags and suitcases with my clothes, and other personal belongings. "I think you should just talk to him" Cleo advised from over the phone. I shook my head, and let out a huff of air, "I promise you- I've tried over and over."