From Time (prt 2)

Not me being number one in the Mikey Tag... 🥳

Not Me making it to 20k reads..🤪

Yeah I fw y'all heavy. 😎

(Vote, comment, and Share!!)

So What are you? What Are you? What are you afraid of ?
Darling you, you can give but you cannot take love.

Isiah's Point Of View

I sighed, running my hands down my face. I paced back and fourth around my room, while Milli looked at me with a devilish smile on her face. "There's no going back now." She smirked, standing up, and walking towards me. Her white acrylic nail dragged across my bare chest, and I looked at her with hate in my eyes.

"Are you thinking about hitting me Isiah? Poor kid" she coo'Ed, puckering her lips at me. She swiftly grabbed the DVD, and inserted in the player. The recording that I thought I destroyed was now playing.

A couple years back, before I was old enough to get a job , maybe I was around 13-14...

I was responsible for a lot of armed Robberies. I was tall for my age- so no one really expected me to be as young as I was.

But as much dirt as she had on me, I could land some years in prison.

She had army behind her, that threatened to Kill my little sister.

Yeah I felt bad, but it was nothing I could do about it.

This was my life now.

Raine's Point of View

Around 11 Am.

With my pink water bottle in hand, I jogged around the trail. It wasn't to hot anymore, so I didn't have a problem with being outside. The breeze felt good, as it blew my natural hair. My bundles were took out- so I was back rocking the puff till I had some coin to get it redone.

Anyways, I recently got Into fitness, tryna get this body in shape.

Everybody tryna lose wait, but a bitch tryna gain. You know, Body on Burnice Burgos. I'm tryna have before and after pictures like Nicki before and after the fame.

Not sure how we finna achieve that in a couple weeks-

In the middle of my jog, I slowly turned around, hearing my name being called.

"Hey girl" Alyssa spoke with a smile on her face. I knew her back in high school. We weren't close, but but we would say hey and bye when we seen each other. "Hi" I waved, mirroring her smile.

She was a nice girl from what I've knew and experienced.

"You mess with Gio right?"

I gave her a weird look without responding.

You in my business? Don't do Det.

"I'm sorry- I know this is random. I'm Jalisa's cousin and she's telling me how they've been going on dates, and stuff. I'm just telling you, because it's not right that she's messing with a dude that involved with somebody else." She spoke, and I nodded my head.

I didn't really know how to respond, but trust and believe it was gone be on my mind all day.

Perks of being a over thinker.

"Thanks." I gave her a small smile, and she nodded waking the the other way.

I believed her, but at the same time I didn't.