Revenge.

After this book is finished... What other celebrity should I do ?

Toosi? (His fine ahh)
Dave East? (Whew chile)
Polo G? (🤰🏽)

Gimme some ideas❤️

Raines Point Of View

I laid on the grey couch slumped. Not only did my first real relationship go down the drain, he could have killed me, and even shot my sister that could have easily ended fatal. Life is a weird ass bitch. I shook my head, unsure of how to feel. I wasn't really heartbroken, because I wasn't in that deep.

I wasn't even sure if I had actual feelings for him. He was just there, and I allowed him to be. I mean, I liked talking to him, but it wasn't anything major.

"You okay?" Gio spoke, jogging down the steps, and sitting next to me.

"I don't feel anything." I shrugged my shoulders, I wasn't sure if it was bad thing or not.

"I thought you liked ole dude?" Gio scrunched up his face in confusion.

"I don't know if I did or not." I mumbled, feeling bad. I wasn't sure why I felt bad- it wasn't like he actually liked me either.

Fake ass relationship.

"If you gotta question it then you ain't like em." Gio spoke, I shrugged, and laid my head on his shoulder."I guess I didn't."

📍Later That Day.

"I be catchin chilssss" I sung, hitting that high note perfectly.

"Yessir Raine with the vocals" Gio shouted, making me laugh. I pulled a Powerade out the fridge, twisted off the cap, and quickly took a sip.

It was late at night, and we were still up. Maybe around 12-1 Am- I want even sure about the time.

"Lemme get a fountain." He quickly snapped the drunk away from my lips, and water fountained my drink.

"Move you fat ass bitch" I kicked his calf muscle, and mean mugged him. "Ask next time."

"But you woulda said no."

"Nigga and? The fuck."

Yes, I was highly upset. Don't touch my shit without asking, and two I DO NOT  share.

"My bad damn"

He kissed my cheek as a apology, and I rolled my eyes.

"Ight, I'm gotta dip in a few. You staying here, or you want me to drop you off?" Gio question, as his tongue swiped across his bottom lip making it glisten.

"Imma stay" I spoke, staring for a few seconds, then changing my direction of eyesight.

"Ight." He teeth softly sunk into his lips, and chills went down my spine.

What the hell...

Giovanni's Point of View

Walking down the alley, with a black hoodie, and mask covering my face, I held the bat close to my calf muscle, tightly wrapped in my right hand. It was around 1 Am, and this nigga RJ was walking down the Alley. He recently just left some female apartment, and I laughed at the fact he ain't realize someone was following him.

He was Some gangsta ass nigha.

Right as he cut the corner, I swung the bat, making sure to hit his temple. He wasn't dead- but he was fasho knocked out. Hearing His body hit the floor, I messaged the gc, and the van quickly pulled up. With the help of some other niggas, the bitch was threw In, tied up, and we quickly sped off.