Chapter 1

This is purely a fanfiction and so are the characters. It's my first time writing and posting a fanfiction so, there might be some grammatical errors. The pictures used in this story are not mine, credits to the rightful owners.

                            _______

2:14 PM

“Good afternoon, Rose!”

You greeted the owner with a smile as you walked into the Café, she greeted back smiling warmly as you made your way to the counter. Walking into the kitchen, you wore your apron and tied your hair into a high ponytail before stepping out.

“You're early.” Rose said, taking off her apron revealing her red top and black jeans with her hair in a loose bun.

"Yes, the last class got cancelled." You replied, standing beside her as you began helping her with cups, and she giggled. "You must be happy then."

"Yes, very!" Your excited tone made her laugh, and you joined her as you had told her before that you don't like history class.

Rose, the Cafés owner, whom you met outside a coffee shop coincidentally and shared some ideas about it. However, you ended up working in her Café when she offered you the job. You accepted it after discussing it with your family, and it's been two months since you are working here.

Your family didn't want to let you work because it's quite well-off, but you wanted to experience it and Rose seemed to like you where you were unable to say no to her, so respecting your decision they agreed. Accepting the offer was great decision of yours as you have been enjoying your work, though it gets a little hard, but you love working here so, it's worth it.

Rose has been nothing but the best owner and the best company you could ask for, with her way of handling the Café, it's been doing really well in only three months. Her coffee tastes the best, although you don't drink, but the smell you get from her coffee is different from others.

She can be strict when it comes to work, but she's the most kind-hearted person you've met as she has been treating you like her little sister, and you have got comfortable with her in such a short time.

"By the way, should I go with something simple or something fancy?" She asked, and you looked at her with a puzzled look, then you widened your eyes.

"No way! You agreed!" You exclaimed, turning your body towards her.

Rose's mom keeps pressuring her to go on a blind date because she's turning 30 soon, you couldn't believe when she told you her age because she looks younger.

She nodded. "Mom said it's her friend's son so, It won't harm me if I go."

"Well, she's not entirely wrong. You should try it, it won't go as bad as you're thinking."