Chapter 2: Amy's day good and bad

"Amy are you home yet?" Courtney asked. "Yes mother" Amy said to her mother. "Whats up?" Amy asked her mother. "Not much was just wondering if you were home" Courtney told her. "Oh well i'm home now and i'm going to do my homework" Amy told her Mother. "Alright"Courtney said to her daughter. "Hey Mom!" Amy called her mother. "Yes sweetheart" Courtney said to Amy. "Ew don't call me that anyway what's for supper?" Amy asked her mother. "Okay sorry and I don't know it's whatever your dad brings home" Courtney told her. "Oh I hope it's pizza please tell me it's pizza because pizza is amazing!" Amy exclaimed. "Ha Ha Ha like I said Amy it's whatever your father brings home" Courtney told Amy again. 

"Oh alright" Amy said. "Done with homework yet?" Courtney asked her. "Yes," Amy said. "Hey kiddos" David said. "Daddie!" Amy exclaimed running to her Dad jumping into his arms hugging him. "Woah what's up?" David asked her. "Nothing just missed you that's all" Amy said to her father. "Well I missed you too kiddo" David told her. "So what's for supper Dad?" Amy asked. "You're personal favorite pizza" David told her. "Oh my gosh I knew it I knew it didn't I know it mother didn't I" Amy said to her mother. "Yes you did" Courtney said. "So what's up ladies?" David asked them at the dinner table. "Well nothing new just that Emily is being a mean person do you know what she said to me today?" Amy tells her dad. "No I don't but if it's anything like the last time then I already know what she said" David said to her. "Well fine I just won't tell you since you have to be like that" Amy said to her father. "Amy wait I didn't mean it like that believe me I really want to hear it" David told her.

"But you don't I know you don't no one understands me anymore" Amy exclaimed running up to her room crying. "What I really did want to hear what she had to say" David told his wife Courtney. "Oh you did really you did because if you did you wouldn't have put it like that" Courtney said. "Well how was I supposed to put it?" David asked Courtney. "You were supposed to put it No I don't what did she say that's what" Courtney told David. "Okay Okay i'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that. I'll go talk to her," David said to Courtney. "Don't bother! She won't listen anyway" Courtney snapped at David

"Knock Knock Amy it's me can I come in?" David asked her. "I guess." Amy said rolling her eyes as he came in. "Hey I really did want to hear what she said. I'm sorry it came out so wrong. I really didn't mean for it to sound like it did. Can you ever forgive me?" David asked her. "In time I will but not now" Amy told her father. "Amy come on seriously I forgive you for everything and you can't even forgive me for one little thing!" David told her. "No I can't dad because I know you really didn't want me to talk about what happened in school today don't deny it I don't like being lied to" Amy told her father.

"Ok your right, fine I didn't really want to hear it because i've heard it every day and all that but I never meant to hurt you" David told her. "Oh you weren't glad we got that straightened around" Amy told him. "How about I just quit talking all together, how's that sound?" Amy asked her father. "Fine it's your decision not mine I guess but that means you can't talk to your friends either" David told her. "I don't care," Amy said to her father. "You can leave now father you have no business being here in my room"  Amy said to her father. "Fine" David said.

"So how did the talk go?" Courtney asked her husband. "Oh I don't even want to talk about it," David said to his wife. "I take it that it went well then," Courtney told her husband. "She won't forgive me for one little mistake," David told his wife. "Oh so now you're talking about me behind my back seriously dad, mom I can't believe you would let him do that" Amy told her mother and father. "Amy wait, she asked me how the talk went and I told her please believe me" David told her. "How can I believe that?" Amy told them.

"Fine don't believe what I said but I swear I wasn't talking behind your back" David told her. "Sure you weren't," Amy said to him. "Ugh she is impossible to deal with" David told his wife. "Honey calm down please I know she is but we need to deal with it" Courtney told her husband. "No she needs help, that's what she needs," David told his wife. "Yeah she needs to get her multiple personalities under control" Courtney said to her husband. "I totally agree," David told his wife.