Chapter 9: Boyfriend forgets

Up in my room that night staring at my phone waiting for William to call me I mutter to myself screw it and start to call him. It rings about eight times and then goes to voicemail "No answer? That's weird" I say to myself. I call him again and the same thing happens. I call him on every app that I have him on and on every app it says that he is either unavailable or didn't join the call. "This cannot be happening why isn't he answering me????" Just then my mother comes in and sees my face and says "What's wrong?" "Everything mother I can't reach William and he said he would call me and he hasn't so I decided to call him and he isn't answering me at all. Why isn't he answering me mother whyyy" I tell her with a tear in my eye.  "I don't know hun guys are horrible sometimes I know but maybe he's just busy or something I'm sure he will call you soon just have faith" Courtney tells me. "Yea maybe ... Hopefully ..." I tell her.

The next day at school ...

William hugs me from behind "Hey baby how are you" he says. I look at him and don't say anything. "Ok what's wrong" He says and looks at me. "Where the hell were you last night? You said you would call me and I got tired of waiting and I called you multiple times like on everything and you never frickin answered did you not look at your phone or didn't hear it going off or did you just ignore me. I don't want some fake love where my boyfriend ignores me at night when HE TOLD ME HE'D CALL ME!!!" I tell him as I look back at him glance around knowing the whole school's eyes are on us then turn and get my books and then start walking to class.

 "Look, I'm so sorry I didn't call you back, I ... I got busy ... look I don't want some fake love either ok I really don't I want you forever no matter how many bad things happen between us I know that we will get through them together no matter what happens between us I know that I will always love you. Please don't be mad at me ok ... I need you in my life. I really do ok, please believe me ..." He says to me and looks at me all sad and sincere like. I smile and say "I believe you I could never ever stay mad at you no matter how hard I tried and honestly I need you in my life too but promise me that you won't ignore my calls or anything like that ever again because I got worried ... I was very worried about you ..." 

"I swear I won't no matter what the hell I'm doing I will always answer your calls" he says as his hand wraps around mine. I reach my class and turn and give him a nice tight hug and say"I'll see you after class ok?" "Ok I love you" He tells me and hugs me back.