Chapter 7: Amy comes home from school

I got home from school that day and my mother was waiting for me. "So did it work? Did the kiss work???" She was eager for answers. "No it didn't work" I say with a sad face putting my head down. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry," Courtney said. "SIKE," I say and start smiling and laughing. "It totally worked and Carla was so mad that she screamed all the way down the halls and could probably be heard from miles around." I told her between laughs "Awesome I'm so happy for you and your boyfriend." She says. "You know I don't know how such a high pitched scream can come out of her skinny body like that you know?" Says Courtney. "Haha I know right! But it did and she's totally going to pay for what she did." I say.

 "Didn't you already get her back Amy?" Her mother asks. "Not really the only thing I got back was William but I'm gonna make her squirm without friends and anyone to gossip to. I'm going to make the whole school hate her even in elementary and middle school. She's going to wish she never even met me when i'm through with her'' I tell her. "Oh" is all Courtney says. "Well mother I have some revenge planning to do so i'll talk to you later." I say and then I head up to my room and start thinking about what i'm going to do to Carla.