20.

Linden.

"Yes please, please feels so good, harder!." He kept thrusting faster and faster, I could feel all of him stretching my hole, I wanted to be filled with his cock, to have him deep in me.

As his sack hit my entrance and his skin slapped on mine, sweat dripped on his glorious abs. I moaned to every thrust that made me go wild, to every kiss and every touch.

"Ahh I'm gonna cum!" I kept riding my hold around his neck intact as I slammed myself onto his thick shaft, with that hard thrust into me, I came all over him and he did so inside me.

"I guess training paid off." He teased cleaning me up, all I could feel was bliss and nothing more, like I was riding on space clouds. We had sex since morning five consecutive times, then we slept and I woke up hungry.

After that we were going at it again, which meant by the time now we had sex ten times in a few hours. "I didn't know it could feel so good." I mumbled laying next to Em, he chuckled. "Me neither, I'm glad I was your first." He comments and I flushed.

"Baby we had sex eleven times now, this right here put you past cloud nine, don't be shy." He held his cock and jerked it a bit. I knew he was right but I still felt shy and slightly embarrassed.

"It's normal to go at it like rabbits, like this, we filled the quota for today or the day at least." Somehow my mind liked the idea of more sex.

Oh god, what am I becoming. "A normal person who is in love with their mate." I began to question how he knew what I was thinking, then I remember what Train told me about mates, telepathic bond, a mind link.

"Exactly a mind link and I'm only going to teach you how to open it to everyone else and close it, but ours stays open." He replied me without moving his lips. I was hundred percent mated to a wolf and I loved it.

So we laid on the bed talking and being taught about the mind link, and the whole bond, faster healing for me, which I get from him, and a few more quirks.

That's when I remembered about Algiers. "I got accepted at the Algiers Institute of Medicine." I blurted out and he immediately sat up. "You can't leave me." I chuckled at how he thought I ever could.

"I'm not leaving you and if you would have let me finish I would've told you everything in detail." I could feel his relief through the bond, I could feel a lot of things through it and I felt more connected to him.

"I'm not going there, I'm going to have my mom help me with the paperwork,  so I can attend the St Maine Vet school, they can represent me at Algiers, so it will be like learning there yet being here." He immediately came up on top of me.

"I thought you said you were leaving and I was ready to tie you to my bed so you wouldn't leave." That would've been welcomed. He smirked and I remember, he could hear me.

"Yes I can, now let's go have dinner with my parents, and we come back, to do more of this." He kissed me and I raised my leg to give me access and we were at it again. "Fuck, you're so tight." He grunts thrusting into me.

~

After another two hours of sex, We finally got out of bed and showered together, this had been the first time to actually shower with him, be naked with him and not care.

"I'm moving into the packhouse suite tomorrow, I love my parents but I think I need to spread my paws and I think when we're ready you could move in with me." I wanted to be with him and living with him and a pack of wolves wasn't all that bad.