25.

Linden.

"Will you tell us who your mate is?" I asked Train when I saw him walking out of the school building unusually early in the morning. "Nope but you're about to find out." He points to a flushed Andie who walks out behind him.

"Wait Andie, really?" He nods enthusiastically, I smiled toward Train and walked over to Andie and hugged him. "I see you getting dirty with one school hottie." Andie blushed looking at me and I laughed at his embarrassment.

"It's not like that Linden, we barely know each other." I rolled my eyes knowing there was already more going on than what they wanted us to believe. "Okay if you say so." I replied not wanting to make him nervous or pry.

"How are you holding up with the mom issue it's been a week or is it two since you gave her space." I knew Train was worried and it was warranted but I needed more than just a week to get over years of neglect by my mom, it wasn't going to be easy and I knew that and so did Emric.

"It's going to take time Train, to actually be around her, she's my mom I can't hate her but what she did was wrong, I thought I was the one in the wrong yet I was the one being left alone for days on end." He sighed and hugged me.

"I know and I'm sorry for not thinking about how much all this affected you." I chuckle when he squeezes me again. "Hey don't forget I'm still human." We both laugh as Emric came over to put his arm around my waist.

"You okay." I nod to my mate as we make our way into the school building. Living with the pack wolves was more than I imagined it to be, though nudity is the least of their concerns they're pretty much a crazy family.

"Don't forget you're helping the pack doctor today." I kiss my mate goodbye, as he makes his way toward calculus, he still hates it but he needs it. The pack doctor offered me an apprenticeship.

I learn about treating wolves whilst helping him, so when I go to Vet school I won't have trouble adjusting to their courses and my other university courses which I will be doing online.

Though I hate online work, I have no options because I'm sure if I decided to go to campus, Emric would tie me to the bedpost and keep me there. "Linden." I turn around to face Charlotte and Amie. "What now?" I spat and the two flinched.

"So you're still clinging to him huh, he'll dump you soon enough." I laughed hard at Amie's statement, I knew the pack kids who were close enough heard her and they began to laugh along with me.

Removing my glasses I wiped my eyes of the stray tears from laughing so hard. "What's so funny huh?" When I finally settled down and put my glasses back on I looked at Amie and Charlotte.

"Your delusion, you two will never change and I know that, but the fact that at some point I treated you as friends still baffles me, Emric is and will always be mine, I won't tell you again, leave me and him alone, go find yourself your own man." I banged my locker shut and walked away.

The two girls were stunned by my outburst but I had enough of them and them trying to meddle in my life. I was glad that soon I would be leaving St Maine Academy, it would make my life easier knowing I wouldn't deal with jealous friends and fake friendships.

There were good things that came from me going to the school but the rest not so much. "Hey Linden." I knew who the voice belonged to and deep down I hated that I knew. "What do you want Matt?" I demanded knowing it had been a long time since we talked.

"I'm sorry about the way I treated you when we were together, I wasn't the better man and now I know I wasn't. He's good for you and that's all I care about, I'm happy for you." I was baffled by this side of Matt, it was different seeing this side of him which I knew must have been genuine.

"Thanks Matt, that means a lot I guess." I replied trying to come to terms with the fact that my ex who treated me like trash had told me my mate was good for me and he was happy.

"It's cool, I was hoping we could be friends or acquaintances of some sort, I didn't want bad blood between the two of us since I'm going to the same Vet school you are." Then again his statement was jarring.

"Matt as much as I want to be friendly and not totally brutal with you, I can't, you out of everyone treated me like garbage, though we're going to the same institute together next year, it doesn't change the fact that you and I could never be friends or anything else. I'm sorry." Matt looked hurt but I wasn't going to lie to him.

As much as I hoped we could be friends, we couldn't be anywhere near that, he had hurt me more than anyone else, although I had forgiven him and myself for what happened I couldn't handle him being around me.

"Baby, you alright?" I heard my mate's voice in my head. "Yes I'm okay, just dealing with something I should have a long time ago." He chuckled through the link to my surprise. "I know I'm eavesdropping." His statement made me roll my eyes. "Overprotective alpha indeed." I conceded.

"Want to have a quickie in the nurse's office it's free." I flushed looking at the teacher in front of me. "I'm in class you horny wolf." He laughed knowing I was already getting aroused.

"Come on, we'll be quick." The idea was appealing. "Fine see you there in five." I stood up and asked for permission to leave and headed toward the nurse's office which was surprisingly free.

When I entered the door behind me was instantly closed and locked. "I want you so bad." Emric whispered in my ear and I got down on my knees.

"Suck." I inched closer and stroked his manhood, gently licking his cock, I worked my way up to taking his whole shaft. Stroking and devouring the precum hungrily, I bobbed on his cock moaning to the taste.

I worked on the underside just how he liked it, when he couldn't take it anymore, he picked me up and removed my pants as we moved to a bed. "On all four, show me that ass." He ordered and I obliged knowing I was always ready for him.

His tongue dove inside my hole and I moaned to the feeling. "Emric please just." He spanks me making me moan. "I know what you want baby be patient." I nod and he began ravishing my hole again. I moaned shamelessly to it.

"You're so wet, baby." I heard him whisper as his cock grazed my entrance, I knew how he wanted it and I probed further by grinding in his cock. "Your ass is all mine babe, I'm going to fuck you deep and hard." The lust crazed wolf whispered making me shiver.

He stroked his cock and slowly began to enter my waiting hole, bit by bit I felt myself stretching, he was so big and my hole was clenching wanting more of him to fill me.

"Fuck." He grunts and I moan. "Take daddy babe." He whispered in my ear and began slow thrusts until I was adjusted to his size. "Yes Alpha right there." He pulled out and thrust in again harder, growling as he did so. "You're so uh tight." He grunts plunging into me.

He increased his pace and each thrust made me feel pleasure, each grunt he made had me closer to climax. He held me closer by my thighs and pounded harder.

He stroked my cock whilst fucking me like a wolf, he needed the submission and I gave it willingly. "Faster." I demanded and he increased his pace, he grunts holding me in place whilst pounding me into the bed.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned and came all over the sheets, he was still buried deep in me, he went on faster ramming into me and found his release, his load filled me, it was an awful lot some of it trailed down my leg.

"That was so satisfying, might just get you pregnant." His cock was still in me, something about his wolf wanting to make sure his seed stayed inside.

"Linden Ordell please report to the principal's office!" The speaker outside announced. I wondered why I was wanted there. So we cleaned up and left for the office. "Babe you're limping a little there." I tried to hide the blush creeping on to my cheeks and ears.

I was surprised to see who was waiting for me by the principal's office. "Is that?" Emric questioned. "My brother."

+++

LMJ