The Wars twins moment

Oblivion and Xander we're having a bit of a tough time trying to pick the flowers for their girls. Oblivion said, "ya know Xander. The difference between both our girls is that yours is a outcast princess and mine is a shy girl kinda like Flaky." Xander replied trying to pick Evangeline's favorite flowers, "well I know my raven very well. Though I gotta be careful she's allergic to roses." Oblivion raises a brow as if to say "really?"  Xander sighs and said, "look I don't care but..." he trailed off as they see someone preparing for this years Halloween party and costumes as an actual haunted house. Both looked at each other before they recognized one of the tree friends. They see Disco-bear in some kinda costume. Xander and Oblivion both said, "Disco-Bear?" The orange bear looks at them and said as he had a terrified look on his face, "behold the monster among us!" Xander recognizes what he's being and said in shock and confusion, "Disco-Bear?! Are you supposed to be Whisper's youngest sister?! I heard you were going to be something scary!" Disco-Bear said in fright, "But she is scary you two she gives me shivers up my spine!" Oblivion raises a brow and said, "little Autumn Willowquim gives shivers up your spine." Disco-Bear then said with more fright, "you don't know that! Believe me she's a lot worst than your older brother!" Xander puts his hands on his hips and said, "oh stop being such a wuss! Autumn can barely scare a little squirrel. Out of all the dumbest fears I seen afraid of a little girl that is the sister of the boy your jealous of and that person your jealous of is also our little brother!!" Oblivion said as he rubs his head, "Okay this is just sad." Xander thought as Disco-Bear shakes while hugging his knees, "tell me about it."