Temper's change of style

Temper, Siren, and Death were at the happytreemall shopping though Temper was hoping to find a change of style. She normally is the male of the relationship but with another girl who is the male of the relationship she needed to change her style for her girlfriend who is also Whisper's aunt. Death said, "so your seriously going to change your style for Your girlfriend?" Temper nodded as Siren said, "uhh you do you she's also the "Rage-Rats'" Aunt right?" Temper replied, "I knew she was the Rebel-mouse's Aunt Okay? I don't care she's amazing, she's a tomboy, and she's so athletic. I wanna change myself into something feminine other wise it's just gonna be like two males mating in a spa." Death and Siren said in disgust, "eeeeewwwww." Temper rolled her eyes before storming off to the nearest clothes store. She can see all kinds of dresses, girly tops, heels, and skirts. Though Temper needed to take a careful look and make sure she's making the right choice. She shrugged before proceeding to entering. Death and Siren arrived at the store by the time Temper was done shopping for her girly clothes though she is wearing one she had bought. Temper was now wearing a dark green and black frilly tank top, a black skirt with ruffles, and two black high heels. The next stop she went to the hair salon and got her hair into a natural curly style. She bought some jewelry to go with her outfits, She even had to make herself more beautiful by going to a make up artist. Siren and Death were a bit concerned but they had to go along with Tempers choice. By the time she was done Death and Siren were amazed at Tempers new look. Siren said, "oh My God Temper you look..." Death finished her sentence, "...gorgeous." Temper sighed and thought, "let's just hope my amazing girlfriend thinks the same."