The Wars twins moment 2

Oblivion and Xander were at happytreecafe talking as Oblivion asks, "ya know how things are reset and everything?" Xander replies, "what about it Brother?" Oblivion then said, "well? Seen as everything has been reset as much as our brothers life and all. Our allies and friends from the past we made they don't exist anymore but my kids miraculously exist but they don't remember anything. I don't even remember who they are and what species they are. Our current friends and family are still here so we are doing a splendid job." Xander said as he raised a brow, "...right. Me and Evangeline have been together since I first met the real her. She was actually amazing for an outcast princess. I think Eileen makes a great new stepmother for your boys. I remember how motherly Carolynn was when she showed she was ready to be Whispers new mother." Oblivion was uneasy but he knew his twin was right before he replied Xander said, "ya know Oblivion if this keeps up me and my raven may possibly make ourselves the king and Queen of who knows what." Oblivion chuckled and said, "hehe in your dreams brother." Both twins chuckled as Xander sighed and said, "so anyway Ya think Eileen is the one for you?" Oblivion replies with a shrug, "well I felt like I known her before but it is so weird. But on the other hand I feel like she's the one for me. Don't you think Xander? My sons really like her. Calvin is having a hard time about his mother but he is more than happy to accept Eileen as his new mother. Though Rem is hoping for another brother in the family." Oblivion chuckled as Xander said, "guess the youngest wants to be a big brother." Both twins chuckled as a certain pair of twins showed up. Lifty said, "hey care if we join?" Oblivion nodded and said, "we don't actually care. Come on and join us." Then they did. That's when all four of the twins laughed.