Cinnamon and Carolynn

With KZCool14 Oc: Cinnamon.

A/N: this is based off of a roleplay me and Kz did it's so cool and so adoring. So no judging. It's a little bad but it was worth it.

<When Whisp was only three>

Cinnamon's pov

It was on a Tuesday evening. My adopted son Whisp was with me at the time. As happy as I am to have Whisp as a new member of the family I always thought that it maybe a little hard. It had been years since my wife Lilac died. I'm sure she woulda loved Whisp. I then felt a tug on my sleeve before looking to see Whisp as he said, "Are you okay Daddy?" I replied as I (opposite of smile) frowned, "I am I'm just having a lot of stuff on my mind." Whisp looked a little dumbstruck before he simply said, "Okay." We started to walk home though no sooner after that I bumped into someone. I said, "I'm so sorry." A female voice said, "no I'm sorry I shoulda watched where I was going." I looked to see a young woman a raccoon with golden hair. Whisp was a little awestruck as I looked at her. She faked a smile and said, "I hope I wasn't..." I said, "no you weren't. I'm Cinnamon." The woman introduced herself politely, "I'm Carolynn. I'm a half angel and half fairy." She looks down at Whisp and said, "he's so adorable. Is he yours?" I said, "A course. This is my son Whisper." Whisp was a little nervous at first but he smiled and said, "N-nice to meet you." Carolynn then said as she looked at me, "it's nice meeting you both. I'll probably see you both later." She walked off as she frowned. I could tell that was a fake smile she had. I wondered why as me and Whisp walked back home again. I kinda think I found my kids a new Mom but I can't rush it. A few weeks later I ran into Carolynn again at the park while my son is at Flippys house with my Mom. I asked her out and luckily she said yes. That night on my date with her I told her about my life after she told me hers. I discovered she had the same diseases as I do. She said, "Yeah I had this disease of my emotions doing to opposite since." I said, "I see. Ya know I saved some lives once or twice but I ended up getting arrested. Which is kinda the reason why Whisp hates the police." We both cried which was the opposite of laughing. Carolynn then said, "He must care about you and the family a lot." I said, "Yeah he does. Whisp is really devoted to his family. He's a zoamite by heart." We both had a nice time just before we kissed. Carolynn lived in a cabin in the woods considering she's half fairy.

<3 years later when Whisp was 6>

After three years of dating Carolynn it was time to make it official. I came to the spot I told Carolynn to meet me here for a surprise. When she arrived and said, "Hi Cinnamon. So what's the surprise?" The moment I stood on one knee I said, "Carolynn you always remind me so much of my deceased wife Lilac. You and I have so much in common. I want to spend my life with you. *shows ring* Carolynn will you Marry me?" She gasped and said as she nodded, "yes I will." We both hugged after I slid the ring on her finger. About a week or two later Carolynn and I are married which makes her Whispers new Mom. After we exchanged our vows and was pronounced husband and wife Whisp who was now a half angel at the time ran to us. Whisp hugged Carolynn and said chuckling, "Mommy." Carolynn frowns as I did when we hugged him back. I looked at My Mom and siblings who were really happy for me. I'm sure my late father is happy for me too.