Introducing Mixy

With KZCool14 Oc: Mixy

It was about 5 weeks since hey met and Morgan was getting prepared to introduce her new friend Mixy to her family including her older brother Brooks.

Morgan's pov

I was so nervous of my best friend meeting my family. I remember how nervous I was when I mr her parents. They were really nice yet they never told me why their daughter is a robot. But I rather keep it to myself. My older brother Brooks and my little sister Lillian were the first to arrive at the apartment where I'm staying. Then my parents arrived not long after. I said to them, "okay your probably wondering why I called you all here." Brooks replied, "yeah pretty much so can we hurry this up? I got magic stuff to do." I took a deep breath and said, "Mixy is looking forward to finally meet my family so I need everyone to be on their best behavior." Lillian replied, "no promises sis." I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing she was going to say that. It took me and my family about 15 minutes until she arrives for this to be perfect. Like I said meeting Mixys parents was actually nice but I just want everything to be perfect for Mixy to meet my family. By the time she arrived she said as she knocked, "Hey Morgan you in there?" I replied, "come in Mixy." Brooks got the door for her as I said, "Hey there Mixy." She looked at my brother in confusion before I said, "Oh this is my big brother Brooks he's a wizard." Brooks said, "nice to meet you." Mixy said as they shook hands, "You as well Brooks." Mixy chuckled before she said, "you have one unique brother." I then said, "he's full of surprises. Oh by the way this is my Mom, My Dad, and my little sister Lillian..her name's actually Faith Lillianna but we just call her Lillian." That's When Lillian said, "So your my sisters friend. It's really nice to meet you." Mixy said, "it's nice to meet you too." Things really worked out okay as My Mom said, "it's nice to meet you Mixy." My Dad said, "It's also nice to meet someone who has become our daughter friend." Me and Mixy both laughed as I felt relief. It was perfect for Mixy to meet my family I just needed to relax.