Aftermath of Fetch's misfortune

Fetch's pov

After getting fucked up by a sick wolf I walked around as my brother Rock-Roll said, "Hey little sis whassup with you?" I angrily said, "WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE YOU DUMBASS?! I GOT FUCKED UP BY A DAMN WOLF IS THERE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT?!" Rock-Roll said as he sighed, "Chill your wings sis. Try being in my shoes for once." I said scowling at my brother, "Yeah right you've been flipping skirts since the third grade!" Rock-Roll said as he shakes his head, "When's the last time you put your hand in someone's pants sis? Come on give it a shot." I growled and said, "Easy for you to say you've been digging your dirty fingers in men and women's asses ya dick!" Rock-Roll chuckled and said, "You really haven't had any slutty fun have ya?" I said looking at him, "Did it look like I had fun?!" He repleid, "Not really. But you should little sis." I said, "In your dreams dumb brother!" Rock-Roll laughed and said, "Ha you had that bad attitude ever since we were only kids. Besides I've been fucking up asses while you keep drugging around the shit we've been through." I said, "Your not close to being funny bro." Rock-Roll laughed like the fucked up piece of shit that he is I can't believe I haft to be stuck with this shit head since we were young when our parents died "mysteriously" I had to be stuck underneath his care. Honestly Rock-Roll is fucked up Don't get me wrong he's my brother and I do care about him but he is just fucked up and annoying. Rock-Roll said a he walked with me to the bar, "Come on sis let's get ya a drink it may cheer you up." I couldn't argue with that drinks can make me feel better.