King and Queen of the dark

A/N: this song got me some inspiration. Since my oc Evangeline is a outcast princess and is dating my other oc Xander I figured "Hey why not make them the King and Queen of their own way." And it's kinda short and a little bad. So no judging or else!

Xander and Evangeline were having an evening walk before seeing the witch's ghost appearing in front of them. Evangeline was at first scared but Xander held her hand and she wasn't scared anymore. Xander said, "you can't scare her anymore." The witch's ghost said, "YOU WILL NEVER DEFEA-AAAAHHH!!!" Xander used a fireball at her before all of a sudden two crowns appeared on a sword and staff. They started singing a short song.

Evangeline: Something's pulling me
It's so magnetic
My body is moving
Unsure where I'm headed
All of my senses have left me defenseless
This darkness around me
Is promising vengeance

Xander: The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive
There's nothing to lose
When you're lonely and friendless
So my only interest...

Xander and Evangeline: is showing this princess
That I am the King/Queen
And my reign will be endless (endless)
(They both turn into the King and Queen of the dark.) I want what I deserve
I want to rule the world
Sit back and watch them learn
It's finally my turn!! I want what I deserve!

___________________________________

They stopped singing as Xander took the sword and Evangeline took the staff. Before the witch's ghost could do anything Xander slashed her before Evangeline points her staff at her and said, "This is for Father and what you did to me." She then seals her away in her staff forever trapped. That's when a few vampires that lived in this town bowed to the dark King and Queen. Xander held Evangeline's hand and said, "Looks like we made our dream come true my raven." Evangeline giggled and said, "sure did my Demon Dove but we may need to not let anyone know about this." Xander whispered, "Our secret is safe with each other." Both laughed as the night sky grew more beautiful.