Fetch's grief

Fetch's pov

I can't believe it. Deb-Bitch is dead. THE BITCH OF CRIME IS FUCKING DEAD FOREVER!! When I first heard about it no crook was the same. Not even me. She was my inspiration. I remember a day after her son Shred was released from the asylum broken and emotionless. One of the subjects of the king of thieves announced it. Rock-Roll said, "How's anyone gonna explain this to her husband...*dumbstruck* who was he again?" Some of the crooks shrugged. My brother Rock-Roll he's such a perv. He can seduce a slave or two whenever the king wants to capture witnesses or any civilian. Though from what I didn't expect is this as I asked, "Who killed her?" The king said, "Ehh her son said some little female brat did it. He didn't he tell us what she looks like though Shreds is a mess can you believe how broken down he is?" Everyone looked at each other though Rock-Roll said, "Wasn't it that Rage-Rats youngest sister? I heard rumors she's a devil in a cute little fairy raccoon persona." King Scourge said, "Nonsense! Besides the kid hates the police and plus his youngest sister can barely scare anyone! Neither of his first two little sisters can hell even his older sister and biological older sister Axel can't be that brutal." I asked, "Was it that Oldest War Raccoon?" One of his subjects Kanai said, "He said a girl did it plus I doubt it. I heard that monster of a raccoon soldier can kill people at an instant besides being "in drag" is not his style. He can make any death brutal but no one said it was him." I asked, "But who killed her?" Not one crook answered accept for Rock-Roll he said to me, "Whoever did it must wanna make sure she is forever dead. I can imagine how deeply heartbroken Shred is right now sis." I said as I cried, "Ahh fuck off Rock-Roll!" He said, "What? I wasn't trying to make you feel bad." I muttered, "Thats what they all say."