A Criminals Offer

With Baki10addz oc (The king of murderers and master criminal himself and the devious wolf) Casey.

Fetch and Rock-Roll did a little thinking after that event with Casey. Rock-Roll said, "Ya know we could really use a guy like him to capture the slaves and all that." Fetch said as she grunted, "He never seduces his victims brother he just kills them." Rock-Roll said as he scoffed, "Come on little sister let's have a chat with your boyfriend and who knows he can be at use to us." Fetch said in a irritated tone, "I thought I told you this bro. He is not my boyfriend!" A familiar voice said behind them, "Technically I am ya bitch." Both bats turn to Casey as Rock-Roll said, "Don't you knock?" Casey chuckled and said walking to them, "Where's the fun in that?" Then about a minute later three of them sat down. Casey asked, "So what's the catch? Make it quick will ya? I gotta teach my brother to tie up some loose ends." Rock-Roll said, "Well Casey..We have been giving it some thought and we thought it be a little bit of a use if you seduce some girls and make them the king of thieves slaves." Casey asked, "question Rock-Roll?...What does this have to do with me?! Besides I kill not rape...only if necessary or..." Casey looked at Fetch before the feminine temptress said, "Oh come on Casey. I'll have fun with you every night you want." Casey sweated and said, "We-Well since you put it that way." Casey looked away blushing and said as he slightly looked at Fetch, "I'll think about it. Okay? Besides Your a real catch." Fetch blushed and said, "Ugh. Your one to talk." Casey winked at her as he chuckled and thought, "This outta be fun."