Axel thinks back

A/N: sorry I was short on ideas and I was also late.

Kisara, Kuarin, Kedo, and Kuroshi were celebrating their own Halloween though Kuroshi was interested in taking Axel with him. Kuroshi chuckled and said, "Say would you mind if I bring a guess?" Kedo rolls his eyes and said, "Is it your girlfriend again?" Kuroshi then said knocking on the door, "Oh shut up Kedo. Least I have one." Axel opened the door and said looking at them, "Oh it's you four." Kuroshi said taking Axels hand, "ashontai madame. Nice to see you again mi amor." Kuroshi kisses her hand as Axel said, "Make it quick." Kuroshi said as he revealed his masked rebel costume, "Well malady we were wondering if you can come with us to the Halloween ball." Axel blushes and said, "Why me?" Kuarin replied in her masked killer costume, "cause Axel your Whispers biological sister plus you look cool." Axel shrugs and then revealed her masked southern bell costume. Kuroshi smirked and said, "Nice costume beautiful." Axel flatly said, "Thanks" Kuroshi chuckles before Kedo said, "Bro let's go." The ripper quadruplets then walked off with Axel who had a flashback about her and Flippy talking when Whisp was only a month old.

<flashback>

Axel was at Flippys house cause she wanted to talk to him. Axel then asked, "Why are you being so nice to me and my brothers? You've been doing that since my brother was reborn. I thought you hated us. Except for Brandon but still." Flippy said, "To tell you the truth Axel..I discovered we're not that different we Maybe soldiers from different military's but it doesn't mean we can't be friends. Besides I discovered your guys are far more than what all may have seem." Axel said understanding what he saying, "I see... your right about that but another thing. Why are you trying to befriend my big brother? I know the first reason but still..." Flippy sighs and said, "I dunno if he told you or the others this but... K saved my life about 2 weeks before I hired my nanny." Axel asked in confusion, "K?" Flippy said, "I thought I call your brother by his initial." Axel chuckled and said, "Ya know... ...your alright I can see why Brandon is friends with you."

<flashback ends>

Axel sighs and thought, "It's really hard to imagine but who knows." Kuroshi then asked, "Hey you okay there?" Axel nods before Kuroshi said, "Good. Cause tonight we're gonna show you how we celebrate this holiday." Axel chuckled and thought, "This outta be fun."