New Underwater demon form

Flippy's pov

It was a surprising turn of event for me. In case your wondering I was at the beach on a rented boat fishing. It was calm for me considering nothing bad happens in the ocean unless you count all the times my friends die in the ocean by sharks or anything like that. It was slow but worth it. When all of a sudden I see I shark come right towards me. I thought it was a shark from the fin. I screamed and immediately paddled as fast as I could. But it was so fast I didn't know what to do. I grabbed a third paddle that was put here by mistake and hit the shark hard as it came closer to me. That's when I heard a familiar voice, "AAAHHH FUCK!!!" I looked to where the shark is only to see it was Kyle floating there. I asked, "K? What are you doing here?" He said feeling his head, "I was gonna ask you the same question." I replied, "I was fishing.." I then looked at Kyle's skin. He had gills in a fin that resembles a shark fin. I asked, "whoa why do you have gills?" Kyle then explained, "Took down a demon land shark when I first arrived then I get turn into this fish raccoon demon. I'm only lucky it's not permanent when I learned to control it." I said, "I see.. So ya wanna hitch a ride on the boat? I don't plan on staying long anyway." He thought about it before he said, "Oh alright I will." He then jumped in and turned back to his previous form. I asked as we row to shore, "Is it like shape shifting into the common predators you change to?"  Kyle said as I kept paddling the rows, "something like that." Another thing to learn about K sorta.