45 - Interrupted

"Oh, you mean that little ball-perv from 1A?"

"Yeah, exactly. I swear if he's making another inappropriate joke or if I ever see him groping one of the girls, I'll yeet that boy out of the window. Even if it would mean that I'd lose my job. That would be totally worth it", Himari sighed, leaning back in her seat and taking a sip of her steaming-hot coffee.

Amused by the determined expression on Himari's face, Nemuri let out a snicker , "I'm here for back up if you need me. Just tell me in time and I got you covered in front of Nezu."

The two women were currently occupying the two couches in the corner of the teacher's lounge, enjoying their morning coffee together whilst having a little chit-chat. The door to the room constantly opened and closed again due to the continual coming and going of everyone grabbing their stuff before heading to their respective lessons.

Their conversation came to an abrupt halt when the door flew open again, but this time with a little more force, causing it to smash against the wall with a loud bang. Their eyes wandered to the source of the noise, both of them furrowing their brows as they spotted Aizawa coming in, who was directly aiming for his desk, an intimidating aura emanating from him. Not even wasting a second to look who was currently in the room, he started to passive-aggressively rummage through the stuff that was neatly placed on his desk.

Nemuri and Himari tore their gaze away from him and sent each other a puzzled look when Hizashi entered the room. His emerald eyes darted to Aizawa before they wandered through the room and spotted the two women sitting on the couch.

Without hesitation, he approached his friends and greeted them with a beaming smile, "Good morning ladies. Looking fine today – but you always do. Having a beautiful day so far?"

"Oh wow, laying it on a bit thick today, huh?"

"Oh man, banana head. Where's your tophat? Lost it on the way here with the rest of your dignity?"

The two women chuckled and bowed in front of each other in acknowledgement of their independent idea to make fun of their mutual friend's choice of words.

The Voice Hero put his hands on his heart in a gesture of feigned pain and frowned, "What I have I ever done to you to deserve a treatment like this?"

"Oh nothing, we were just waiting for a victim", Nemuri comforted with a sickly-sweet smile before her eyes darted back to Aizawa who was still busy at his desk, a few cusses leaving his mouth every now and then. "What's up with him today? Our little sunshine is even grumpier than usual - if that's even possible. Almost scary."

"Oh, didn't you see the media out there? Reporters are swarming the entrance to the campus because of All Might. They are like parasites. Aizawa tried to get rid of them but to no avail. They even triggered the security gates", the blond loudmouthed hero uttered, before he quietly added with a chortle, "They repeatedly called him a mess and scruffy."

"No, I didn't. I got here pretty early today. Sounds annoying. These guys really are shameless", Nemuri added with a frown, risking another peek at the angry sleep deprived man in the room, "They aren't completely wrong though."

Hizashi nodded in agreement with his friend's answer and sent her a weak smile before he glanced at the clock decorating the wall, letting out a sigh, "I already have to leave again. Maybe we can grab lunch together?"

"Maybe? When have we not had lunch together?", the blue-eyed beauty added with a smile and a wink as Hizashi turned around and left the room, only making a quick stop at his desk to grab some books.

Himari's mind had disconnected from the conversation the moment Nemuri had mentioned the obviously agitated state of Aizawa, which had led to shifting her attention from Hizashi to said man in the background.