Carnage arc pt.2

The next day, Y/n is seen waiting in his spider-suit on top of Eddie's pizza. As he turns around, Petra is seen landing on the roof in her suit.

Petra: Hey, I'm here. What's going on?

Y/n: Okay… I'll tell you okay? Just, uh promise not to freak out.

Petra: Whatever it is, I'll be fine, so what is so important I had to be called here at 11pm?

Venom: We need your help Spider-woman.

Petra turns to see Venom walk out of the shadows. She instinctively raises her fist ready to fight.

Y/n: Babe!

Petra: What's Venom doing here?!

Y/n: Well…

A few moments later…

After Y/n explains the situation, Petra is seen staring at Venom.

Petra: So she already knows who we are?

Y/n: She apparently caught my scent. So when she confronted me, it would be useless to lie about it.

Petra: So I'm guessing Ellie knows who I am under this mask huh?

Venom: Well of course Parker. You were my host first, I could never forget those days~

Petra: Oh shut up! Y/n do we Seriously have to work with this criminal?!

Y/n: Come on, you said it yourself, this Venom is different, she actually wants to stop crime, even if she has… different ways to deal with them.

Petra remains silent. Venom unmasks herself revealing Ellie, who scratches her cheek in nervousness. 

Ellie: Look. We need both of your help, please I know Venom could be a bit annoying-

Venom's face appears from her shoulder before yelling at Ellie.

Venom: Excuse me?!

Ellie: *ignores Venom* But, Carnage, is out there killing Innocent people, and you know none of us could stand for that.

Petra: *sighs* I guess you have a point. Fine, so when do we start searching?

Ellie's covered in the symbiote again, she then stands on the edge of the roof.

Venom: Now. Carnage is normally seen around here. So we'll split up, the moment you see her, do not fight her, instead search for each other. I know you two could track each other using your huds. 

Y/n: Okay, but how will you find us?

Venom: Easy.

She tosses two droplets of symbiote onto the two of them. The symbiote wraps around their wrist making a sort of black bracelet.

Y/n: What the!?

Petra: Hey I don't want you on me!

Venom: Too bad, this will help me track the two of you. Weather you're in danger, and your heart rate goes up, or I find her. I'll join you two. 

Y/n: alright, where do we search? 

Venom: I will search her most recent sighting, a nearby warehouse. Y/n you will check our school, apparently a "red monster" was sighted there three days ago. As for Petra, check central park, there's definitely many places to hide there. Now go!

Y/n/Petra: Right!

The three split up and head to their destinations…

A few minutes later, Y/n lands on top of school, before looking around.