Abby on her Cycle and the Reactions

A/N: Okay, so I know that I said that this chapter would be a story arc one.  Well you are currently reading the book of the most indecisive person on the planet so you get this instead 😜.  So I had this thought the other day and I decided to write a chapter for it.  The thought was 'Huh, clones wouldn't be taught about things like female anatomy and stuff except for the medics....hmmmm....I can do something with this 😏.'  Plus I am on my cycles too and I needed to make myself feel better XD  And one more plus, I love clueless Bad Batchers.  They give me life.  So enjoy!

Warnings: blood and talk of periods

EDITING COMPLETE

The planet of Christophsis was one of Abby's favorites thus far. The cities stretched for hundreds of miles/kilometers in all directions; their size almost giving Corascaunt a run for its money.  The aqua blue crystalline formations, turquoise stone spires, and natural forests scattered about the planet created a very unique atmosphere that she found enjoyment in exploring.

The Bad Batch was currently working on a discreet undercover operation on the Outer Rim territory in the Saraveen Sector. There had been a long drawn-out campaign on the planet several months before, but now Clone Force 99 had been assigned to carefully watch for signs of suspected Separatist activity for a week or two.  Their searches hadn't been limited to the cities, which was how Abby got the chance to see Christophsis' other forms of scenery.

At the moment though, the Bad Batchers were disguised as civvies in the capital city.  Thus far they hadn't found any leads, but that was probably a good thing.  If they didn't find anything suspicious in the next few days, the Republic would likely just send them on another mission.  Hopefully one a bit more exciting.  Although Abby enjoyed the relaxing environments of Christophsis, the boys obviously disagreed.  According to Crosshair and Wrecker, the quiet made them restless with bouts of useless pent-up energy while Tech and Hunter simply found it boring, which was understandable.

Hunter had split the Bad Batchers into three groups so they could cover more ground while in the city: Crosshair and Wrecker, Abby and Tech, and himself on his own.  They planned on meeting up at their designated rendezvous point in less than an hour to share any findings but so far Abby and Tech had discovered nothing.  Talking to the locals, scanning for Separatist droids, and just general searches had yielded no results.  Though Abby couldn't tell if that was because there literally wasn't any abnormal activity or if it was because Tech was too focused on adding information to his personal logs to notice anything concerning. 

Truthfully though, she wasn't all that focused either.  There was a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach which seemed to grow as the day had dragged on.  Not exactly sick, but just...off.  She really hoped that this wasn't the beginning phases of some nasty sickness she had managed to pick up.

"Are you alright, Abby?  You look distracted," Tech remarked as the journeyed through the bustling streets.

'Bold, coming from someone who literally was so obsorbed in his research that he didn't notice that he had wandered off and gotten lost just ten minutes ago.  Again.' Abby thought.

"I'm fine, just tired," she shrugged.

It was true that she was more worn out than usual.  Maybe that's what the 'off' feeling was?  Yes, that had to be it, she reasoned.  She would feel better after a nice night of tranquil rest.

"Don't worry, I believe we are almost finished," Tech assured her.  "In fact, we should head to the rendezvous point.  The others are likely finishing up their own patrols right about now."