Pictures II (Neroki x Mika)

Neroki's POV

It's been 6 weeks since summer began. It had been really fun. In fact, I've collected a lot of stolen shots from Mika over those weeks.

My walls were almost filled with her pictures, but I don't care. I love her so much, that it's never enough.

Every Monday, she leaves her house to go to the mall with her 2 younger sisters. This is the time when I take pictures of her from afar.

I've been quite good at this. In fact, I have several vantage points wherein I get good angles of her cute face.

I hid behind a wall. I'm now in the alley they always pass through.

As soon as I knew she wouldn't sense me, I immediately leaned sideways and focused my camera on her. Taking a picture of her long jet black hair from behind is worth keeping.

As I snapped a pic, ai panicked as she suddenly looked behind her. I instantly hid.

The mall is where I get most of the food pictures. It's so crowded that she won't even notice me.

I now entered the elevator. Mika and her sisters will take an escalator, and there's at least 2-3 seconds for me take a shot of her as the elevator rises.

This time will be a top, front view.

I don't care. Whether it's top view, bottom view or side view, one thing's for sure my Mika. I love view.

I now left the elevator as it reached the third floor. I then proceeded in a cafe where they'll go to later.

I'll have to be there first. I'll get to take pictures of her as she orders, and as she waits for them. It's also when she leaves her sisters behind, since they love the arcade.

I ordered a coffee before seating on the corner-most area of the room. I then made the foldable menu choices stand on its own. It'll act as my cover.

I took a shot as soon as she entered. I took another shot as she waited in line, and another as she waited on her chair.

I waited for her to leave first. She might notice me walk out, If I left before her.

Thinking that I've already collected enough, I decided to go home.

"Welcome home brother!"
My cheerful sister greeted me as soon as I opened the door.

We may have exact opposite attitudes, it still doesn't change the fact that she's my sister. I'd gladly kill anyone who'd try to harm her.

"How's the trip to the mall?"

"It was worthwhile." I replied as I brought out my camera from my pocket. It was really worth the time.

"Okay then. Lunch's ready. Wake me up in my room if you need help with something." I nodded.

She now ran upstairs, making creaking noises as she did. We should really fix that.

I now put all my attention on the camera in my hand. I opened its gallery.

Seeing the pictures felt like being poured on by cold water.

She was smiling and looking directly at the camera in all the pictures.