Death Threat (Neroki x Mika)

Neroki's POV

Disappointment filled me as I saw the cafeteria. It was filled with so many people.

I don't like hearing noise as I eat. That's the reason why I always want to eat alone.

I left in a hurry. Looks like I'll go for a swim as I wait for them to finish.

I wasn't paying attention on what I'm walking towards to, which caused me to bump a guy. I continued walking as I glared at him. I know it was my fault, but I didn't care.

I now made sure I was looking at the things in front of me.

Fresh air once again greeted me. I inhaled a lot. I'll miss this environment once we go back to the city.

I ordered a bottle of water before going back to sit near the beach. I was about to take a sip when something caught my eye.

It was Mika, in her black bikini. She was really good at swimming. I can't believe how beautiful you are.

I would've already took a picture of her if I brought my camera. Too bad I didn't. I don't want it to get wet, since all my hard earned photos would be gone in an instant.

I would've stared at her forever, but I couldn't. I can now feel hunger slowly making its presence in my system.

I threw the bottle in a trash bin before going back to the canteen.

A smile formed on my lips as I heard nothing. I can finally eat in peace.

I ordered a spaghetti and a strawberry juice. I just love seeing red as I eat.

3 girls ruined the silence as they barged in the room. Not that I mind. Eavesdropping on others is one of the things that entertain me. I just can't eavesdrop well if there's too much noise getting mixed together.

"What did he do next?" Girl A asked.

"He called me naughty." Girl B answered.

"That's cute, where is he now?" Girl C now asked.

"He's probably sleeping. There's a sleepover later." Huh, I just learned something new.

"Sleeping again? Geez. Do you want to bury him, again?" Her intonation on the last word was heavier.

"No. He...he actually packed our baggage early in the morning. That's why he's sleepy."

"Okay then. If there's a sleepover later, we'll all sleep too."

I was too absorbed in their conversation that I didn't realize that I already finished my food.

I left and walked towards my designated room. I'll gather more information on my fellow boys later. I'll have to sleep as well.

I was surprised to see that half the boys here were already sleeping.

My feet made their way towards my bag. My hands brought out a book.

It's the 2nd volume of Hell University by KnightinBlack. I enjoy it very much since the blood shed on its grounds were a lot. Add the fact that its mystery would keep you hooked.

The first words of chapter 34 made me chuckle. Zein's--the main character--partner in a contest was supposed to be Matt, but Ace--the president of the student council--pulled some strings.

Zein now has to deal with the president.

I'm really admiring at how possessive Ace could be. We're very much similar. If Mika did become my girlfriend, I'll gladly do anything to ensure that she stays with me forever.

I caught a glimpse of a paper inserted as I flipped to page 32. I didn't remember putting any bookmark there. I silently read it.

Dear Neroki,

Meet me at the beach later at 8 pm, or kiss your life goodbye.