Sleepover (Saki x Kozachi)

Saki's POV

Something soft kept hitting my face. What a way to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and saw Popo holding a pillow.

"Wake up and have dinner with me and Chiro!" I nodded.

The three of us now went to the canteen. As usual, the room was filled with so many faces.

Only one of them caught my eye.

"Kozachi." I instantly said as I stood next to him. He was the last person in line.

"Oh, Saki. How's your sleep?" He now brought out his phone and did swiping gestures.

"Good." He now didn't respond as he was staring at his phone.

Curiosity immediately flooded me. I wasn't able to hold back, and took a peek.

My face felt hot as soon as I saw what he was staring at.

My reaction made him laugh.

"I knew you couldn't resist taking a peek."

"No. Delete. Now." My comment made him close his phone and insert it in his pocket.

"Why? A picture of you sleeping while hugging a pillow is worth keeping."

"How did you even get in the room? Boys aren't allowed."

His gaze shifted to Chiro, then at me again.

I now glared at my friend, which she gave a sign of peace in return.

"What will you order?" He said, as soon as he realized the redness of my cheeks vanished.

"You." He once again let out a soft laugh.

"I'm not in the menu dummy." I frowned.

"No, I meant what will you order?"

"I'm going for carbonara."

The 4 of us now shared a table. I ate the same food Kozachi did. We both like the creaminess of carbonara.

Sleeping all afternoon was surely worth it. We're all having fun tonight.

It turned out that the walls of the 4 rooms—which were next to each other—could be moved sideways. Only the staff are allowed to do that. They use a key for security.

All of the girls in our batch were now in one big room.

I laughed hard in my head when I realized that the spinning bottle now stopped, as it's aiming at Popo. She's right beside me.

"Popo! Truth or dare?" All except her shouted.

"Truth!" She answered. The room went silent as we all thought of one question to ask her.

"Have you ever confessed to a guy?"

"Yes!" She instantly answered after hearing the question.

I'm surely going to interview her later about that confession.

"Ok! Next!" Popo now spun the bottle.

Silence once again became dominant as all our attention becomes poured on the spinning object.

It stopped at one girl.

"Misuki! Truth or dare?" They asked.

"Truth..." She has a really shy voice. We're similar when it becomes to shyness. The only difference is that I'm used to setting my voice in monotone.

"Are you and Kakeru official?" She only nodded swiftly before getting the bottle.

"Next—" We all stopped when a guy suddenly barged into the room. Some other guys—who were laughing—were behind him.

I took a closer loom at the guy and realized it was Kozachi. He was looking around as if he's looking for someone.

He stopped when our eyes met. His face was red due to embarasment.

He quickly walked up to me and patted my head a couple of times. He then ran out of the room.

Everyone but me bursted into laughter afterwards.

"Kozachi x Saki!" They all teased me which made me look down on the floor. I'm so embarassed right now. My face feels so hot.

Misuki now spun the bottle. Another round of of laughter filled the room as it now stopped at me.

"No questions. Go hug Kozachi!" They all shouted.

I nodded as a response and stood up. I'll get revenge.

Some girls followed me towards the boy's room to bare witness.

I stopped and breathed in a lot of air as I stared at the door. Behind this is the person who embarassed me.

My hand now came in contact with its wooden texture. I applied a lot of force in sliding it.

I then swiftly entered the room and found Kozachi right away. I ran to him and gave him a hug before running out of the room again.

Laughter from their room could be heard from the outside as we walked back to ours.

"Wow Saki, we never knew you could be that courageous." I didn't either.

It's him who's slowly changing me. I once was a girl who's too nervous to speak, and now, I'm a girl brave enough to bury a person in sand.