Sand (Kozachi x Saki)

"Are you sure you wanna go to the beach Kozachi?" She asked, as we prepared our breakfast.

"Yeah, I wanna go. Why?"

"I thought you don't like being seen topless?"

"I mean, I'm not the only guy who'd be topless right?"

She now nodded, before we sat on chairs. I was about to start eating when she suddenly poked my forehead. The force she applied made me catch a glimpse of the ceiling.

"Pray. Now." She said, before doing the sign of the cross. I did the same.

I can't help but smile at her attire. She now wore an oversized shirt, and shorts that reached her knee.  She really doesn't like revealing skin, and I'm fine with that. I'm more attracted to conservative girls.

Her shirt had [さき] printed on it, which meant "Saki".

We had identical shirts, but the difference is that mine is not oversized for me. My shirt had          [こざち] on it, which meant "Kozachi." It was her idea. It's as if we had an ID wherever we go.

We were now near the school when she broke the silence, as she looked at me.

"Why bring 2 big umbrellas?"

"One for me and one for you."

"Why? We'll bring it as we swim?" I softly laughed.

"Nope. We'll use it on the sand. I also brought big cotton sheets so that we won't have to lay on the bare sand."

"What? You'll sleep on the beach?"

"Yeah."

"Are you dumb?"

"Why?"

"We're at the beach to swim, and not to sleep." Her words made me shut up. She's right. Making the debate longer would be useless.

We now payed at the entrance of the school. The trip wasn't free, after all.

We then rode a bus. Saki sat beside me and made sure she was near the window. She really wants to see the surroundings as the bus traveled.

We're on our way to a resort. We'll all sleep there as well, or maybe not. We might have a sleepover.

I opened my phone, plugged my earphones in it, then put one of the latter in my left ear. I then put the other in Saki's right ear before playing a random song.

Everyone was excited about the things they'll do when we get there. Some guys boasted that they'll surf, a thing that made me laugh. The waves in the beach we'll go to are not that strong.

I was busy listening to other conversations, when Saki suddenly whispered.

"Kozachi, look. The water is very blue." I looked through the window. She was right.

The scene of the sea could be easily seen, as our bus passed through a long bridge.

Looks like we're near.

I immediately grabbed her arm at the moment we stepped out of the bus.

"Where are you going?" She gave me a nervous smile before looking away.

"I will...swim?"

"No. Put your things in your designated room first." She quickly nodded.

There were 8 rooms allotted for our batch. 4 for girls, and 4 for boys. Saki didn't liked the idea of not sleeping with me, but we couldn't do anything. Rules are rules.

I breathed in a lot of fresh air after I set up both our umbrellas. The sheets were also under them. We can now lay whenever we want to.

Saki was already playing around with Popo and Chiro. She still wanted to wear an oversized shirt as she swam.

I forced her to apply sunscreen on herself since I didn't want her to look burned. Her friends applied it on her.

I did the same to myself.

Now, the best part of the beach. I lay down on the sheet and closed my eyes. The cool wind was fanning my topless body, making me feel relaxed.

I woke up when the sun hit my eyes. Who removed the umbrella?

Ah, it's Saki. Her smile widened when she realized I woke up.

I attempted to stand up, but something felt heavy all throughout my body. That's when I realized that she buried me in sand.

"Good afternoon Kozachi." It wasn't in monotone. She was obviously teasing me. Wait, it's afternoon?

"That's right. You slept for 2 hours. You missed lunch." I applied a lot of force in standing up, but I just can't.

Did she pour water on the sand on top of me?

"Saki! Get this off of me!"

"That's what you get for sleeping on the beach." She now slowly walked away from me.

"Saki...please get this off me." I said in my most pleading voice. She stopped walking and faced me. A hint of worry was now written on her face.

"Saki...please." She sighed as she slowly dug.

"Fine, I know you're hungry." As soon as I was able to stand up, I closed our distance.

"Saki, what a naughty girl you are." She gulped.

She now ran away, towards the water. I chased her.

She immediately splashed water onto me upon reaching the area where the sea reached her hip. I did the same to her.

I stopped and smiled as I made sure I'll forever remember this new scene coming from her.

She was laughing her heart out.