2 Invitations in one day (Neroki x Mika)

Neroki's POV

A smile left my lips as I opened my eyes. She was hugging me althrough out the night.

For some reason, she found the horror movie sleepy. Upon the moment the killers died or got arrested, she decided that we should go to sleep.

I tried to stand up, but her hug became tighter.

Is she just faking sleep?

I now looked at the clock on the wall. It's 4:29.

I guess we could snuggle some more.

I noticed that her phone was within my reach. It was on the floor, at one of the legs of the bed.

I picked it up, removed the charger, then opened it.

Passwords were no problem. We literally have the same one.

People say that the biggest problem for a couple is the trust issue. Not for us though.

We find it easy to deal with since we trust each other so much.

I opened her gallery only to find  1982 pictures of either me, her, or us. There were no other pictures other than those.

The latest captured photos were her wide awake, as I was already asleep.

So that's why she's still asleep like a log right now. She had different poses.

One was on top of me, as she gave me a kiss on my cheek, one was her beside me giving me a simple hug, and many others.

I can't help but smile at how she's exactly the same as me. If I were in her shoes at these moment, I'd also take these pictures.

I stopped scrolling down when I felt something cold and sharp near my neck.

"Put that down. Now." I obeyed her right away.

Sleepiness on her eyes were still evident, even though she just threatened me.

She now put away her knife. Only God knows where she got that.

"Good morning, photo stealer." She chuckled at my words.

"Says the guy who has pictures of me all over his walls." I softly laughed at her reply. That hit me good.

She hugged me tighter as more words left her mouth.

"It's okay if you're crazy for me. I'm also a maniac for you."

She's so adorable. How I wish she'd always sleep with me.

I'm lucky my parents aren't at home at the moment. They'd bombard me with questions as soon as their eyes lay on her.

The only problem now is my sister.

Oh wait, she does know her.

Just not in a good way.

"Aren't your parents mad at you? For staying here?" She smirked.

"Nope. They already know you. In fact, my dad's coming home from prison. He invited you to have dinner with us." That cold thing once again inched on my neck.

"Will you introduce yourself to the family of your future wife?"

"Of course I will." I instantly answered, causing a smile to form on her lips.

"Good."

The school somehow felt dull. I don't know why. Maybe it's just my eyes.

The walls are just a bit flat. It'd look better if it had overhangs.

"You know." She stopped me from mentally criticizing the establishment.

"What?"

"You and my dad are pretty much alike." I chuckled for the nth time.

"I'm sure of that. Maybe you acquired your abilities from him?" She nodded.

Any boy would feel nervous upon meeting the girl's family. Not me though.

In fact, I'm very much excited.

As if on cue, the loudspeakers worked as our feet stepped inside the dull building.

"Ms. Sukere and Mr. Roshiga, please report to the principal's office." F*ck.

Did they find out that we were the criminals? Sh*t.

I only calmed down when Mika gripped my hand tight.

"Don't worry. I'm sure it's something else." I nodded. She's right.

We've been never caught before.

The principal's cold aura greeted us as soon as the door behind us shut. His stare was blank.

We can sense the authority coming from him, without even hearing him talk yet.

"Sit down." We obeyed his order.

"What is it sir?" I did my best to remove any evidence of fear in my tone.

"You see, you two excel very well at most subjects."

Nah we cheat most of them.

"And we decided that you two will be the pair that will participate in the exchange student program from a school in Osaka."

Ah Osaka. Just a city about 500 km away from Tokyo.

Anyways guys, this couple will go to the story of Ameliah-Marie , Horrors of a Yandere.

This will be our collab UwU

Check her story out if you want, and byeuu to everyone!

RedHood, going back on mah bed!