Halloween Part 2 (Misuki x Kakeru)

Misuki's POV

I observed myself in the mirror as I carefully checked if there were any thing that would make me look bad.

I'm an angel now, with an overall white dress, paired with a hanging halo on top of my head.

The staring contest with myself on the mirror ended as I heard the door open.

He whistled upon seeing me.

"Are you ready, my angel?" I gulped upon seeing his attire.

He was a devil, and it made him look even hotter.

His attire was overall black. He also had small red horns on his head.

I gulped again before speaking.

"Why are you a devil? We're both supposed to be angels!" I hid my admiring tone as I scolded him instead.

My words made him smirk. He really looked like a devil, and a very sexy one.

I brushed away my thoughts as he now walked closer to me.

"Why? Opposites attract. You are my virtue, and I'm your vice. Don't you agree?"

"Vice?"

"I'm the devil who's going to taint your innocent mind." He winked, making my jaw drop.

When did he become like this? I liked him as a soft, passionate guy.

Now that I'm seeing his dominant, possessive side, well...I'm liking him more!

"Shut up! Let's go!" I walked out of the room first, so that he wouldn't see how red he made my face right now.

"An angel with a red face doesn't look good you know." He said before letting out a chuckle.

I looked away from him, to face the car's window. Looking at the buildings outside while the car is moving made me dizzy.

I didn't care. It's better than him staring at my red face.

How dare you tease me! It's your fault I'm like this!

Just thinking about how he would taint my mind already sends shivers down my spine.

"Well, you're no ordinary angel. I guess your face being red is fine."

Confusion led me to looking at him.

"Of course I'm not an angel."

"Yes, you're no ordinary angel."

"Why's that?"

"Because you're MY angel." Another wink.

The way he put a heavy intonation on the "my" almost made me burst out in weird noises.

I don't know what those weird noises are called. All I know is that people tend to make them when experiencing too much love.

A lot of people were already present.

Only one couple caught my eye though.

There was a girl, wearing a black overall school uniform--a blouse and a skirt that reached her knee-- and it was covered in blood.

No, I don't think that's blood. That's just probably some red liquid.

This girl was jokingly aiming a knife at the guy, while she was laughing.

What is she supposed to be with that attire?

Meanwhile, a guy wore a matching black overall school uniform, but unlike the first, it wasn't drenched in red stuff.

"Oh, you two look cute! Can we take a picture of you two?"

The school's News club president said out of nowhere.

Wait, no. I don't want my face in the newspaper.

"Sure." Kakeru now pulled me closer to him, by grabbing my waist.

I glared at him and that's when they took the picture.

No.

"I wasn't looking!" I immediately complained.

"No way! You looked better this way!" The guy who took the picture now ran off with his club members.

I sighed.

"Aww, don't be ashamed. You were looking at me while they took the picture."

"Yes, and that's bad!"

"Nope. That just means you truly love me."

"I--" It's true. I can't argue against the truth.

"Now, let's go where Hajji is at. Don't get too close. You know what would happen." I immediately nodded.

Nerika was a bunny girl.

Toru was a cat girl.

Haiji was a vampire.

"Meow meow!" Toru greeted us, a thing that made the 5 of us laugh.

"I don't know what sound a bunny makes so...woof woof!" Nerika now said, making us laugh even more.

"That's not the sound a bunny makes you know." Kakeru now closed his distance with Nerika, which made me pout.

Yes. I'm jealous.

"Jealous eh? Why don't you pay him back with the same thing?" Haiji now whispered to me.

Is doing a jealous check on Kakeru really okay?

"Sure. What do we do?"

"I'll pretend that I'll bite your neck."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I'm a vampire. Duh."

I nodded.

I looked at Kakeru with my most innocent looking eyes, as Haiji slowly made his fake fangs closer to my neck.

Kakeru noticed this immediately and came walking to us, in a rush.

"Go get him." Haiji now pushed me towards him, making me bump onto his chest.

I couldn't look at him in the eyes with the embarrassment I'm feeling at the moment.

"What did I tell you?" I gulped.

"I'm sorr--"

"Shh. Sorry can't pay for what you did Mimi."

I now looked at his eyes. They were filled with anger.

"I'm your devil. I think you should know all the naughty things I can do to you."