t͓̽w͓̽o͓̽. s͓̽h͓̽e͓̽ h͓̽a͓̽t͓̽e͓̽s͓̽ m͓̽e͓̽

"wish i knew what you're thinking, words don't come that easy. we might be broken by design"
say - ruel
☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎
january 22, 2020

eleanor was good at hiding her emotions , she always had been. isaac was good at seeing right through her, he always had been, which is why when he'd asked her if she was okay and she gave him a tight smile and nodded, saying she was fine, he saw right through her bullshit.

"don't lie to me, lennie."

she sighed and ran her hand through her hair, "isaac im fine, alright? so i saw him at a party, it's no big deal."

"it's a big deal when you're still in love with him" he affirmed.

she rolled her eyes at him and stood up from her spot on the couch, "i don't want to talk about this anymore" she told him sternly, "whether i love him or not doesn't mean anything. he cheated on me and that's the end of it. we're done and we have been for a year"

"don't you get tired of being stubborn?"

"don't you get tired of being nosy?" she sassed

"look, ellie," he sighed, "you don't have to talk about it with me, but you know nattie is going to get it out of you one way or another. if you do decide to talk, i'm here. always, remember?"

she smiled softly at him and nodded, "i remember. now can we quit with the solemn conversation? let's go get some ice cream!"

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿

"why do you look like someone just took a shit in your sneakers?"

daniel looked up at the sound of christians voice and rolled his eyes, "just thinking"

"about what?" he asked, taking a seat at their kitchen table, across from daniel

"i saw eleanor yesterday"

christian sighed sympathetically, "i'm assuming by the look on your face it didn't go too well?"

"she hates me, chris" he frowned, a slight ache in his heart at the thought of eleanor wanting nothing to do with him.

"you cheated on her, daniel" christian reminded him, not that he needed to, it was something daniel thought about often, "you couldn't of really expected her to jump into your arms and reminisce all the good times the two of you had together"

daniel sent a glare toward his older brother, "of course i didn't, i know i deserve what i'm getting. i just miss her so much"

"you should reach out to her, ask her to talk" christian suggested, "maybe she misses you just as much as you miss her"

"and if she refuses to meet with me?"

"you let it go. you owe her that much." he told the boy honestly, "you can't force her, daniel. you broke her heart. look, i'll text her today. try and see what's she's feeling. but, just.. just be patient, alright?"

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿
Imessage

christian🤍 : hey lennie. been awhile, huh?

lennie❤️ : chris, hey..
yeah.. it's been quite some time

christian🤍 : how've you been? how's everything?

lennie❤️ : i've been alright.
what about you?

christian🤍 : pretty good..
anything new?

lennie❤️ : look, chris..
it's nice to hear from you, but i know you're not texting me to see how i'm doing. what's this about?

christian🤍 : he really misses you, you know?

lennie❤️ : tough shit.
he cheated on me christian.

christian🤍 : i know. i'm not defending him, believe me. he heard an earful from everybody when we learned what happened.
we all loved you ellie, we still do.

lennie❤️ : yeah? i couldn't tell, seeing as i haven't heard from any of you in a year.
not even zach or jack.
only one that reaches out is christina.
but yeah, i'm sure you all love me.

christian🤍 : i'm sorry, lennie.
we should've handled this better. we shouldn't of left you hanging, especially when you were hurting.

lennie❤️ : i gotta go chris. nice to finally hear from you.

christian🤍 : were sorry..