t͓̽w͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽y͓̽f͓̽o͓̽u͓̽r͓̽. r͓̽e͓̽p͓̽e͓̽a͓̽t͓̽i͓̽n͓̽g͓̽ d͓̽a͓̽y͓̽s͓̽

"things that you say, i can't erase
repeating days, it's all the same.."
repeating days - R5
☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

february 24th, 2020

eleanor was feeling a lot of things at the moment ; anger, confusion, sadness— but above all, stupid. she was feeling stupid.

she should've known better. she should've known it was too good to be true. she wasn't enough for daniel before, so why would she be enough now?

she couldn't bring herself to leave her bed or to answer her phone (which, by the way, was currently being blown up by daniel and the rest of the boys). isaac and natalia had both tried to coax her out of her bed, but had both failed.

she was exactly where she was a year ago : confused and heartbroken.

"lennie if you don't open this damn door i swear i'm going to break it down" isaac threatened, twisting and turning the knob as if it would magically unlock.

"go away" she whined, burying herself further under her blankets, "i just want to be alone"

"len, babe, it's christina" a much softer voice came through the door, "you don't have to come out... but can you at least please let me in?"

eleanor threw her head back and groaned, forcing herself out of bed and making her way to her bedroom door. she unlocked it and pulled it open, coming face to face with isaac and christina. the two stood there with sympathetic looks on their face and it slightly angered her — she didn't want their pity.

"happy now?" she sarcastically muttered, turning on her heel and making her way back to her bed. she flopped back down and returned to the position she was in before. christina followed suit, laying next to her and placing her head on eleanors shoulder.

"natalia told me what happened"

"yeah, i figured" eleanor rolled her eyes, "it's whatever. i'm fine"

"you're not fine" christina frowned, cuddling closer to the girl and throwing her arm across her waist, "it's okay to not be okay, lennie"

eleanor shook her head in disagreement, "not when i should've known better"

"you love him, len" christina smiled understandingly, "we don't blame you for giving him another chance"

she buried her face in her hands and took a deep breath, willing herself to not cry. another frown made its way on to christina's face — she didn't like seeing eleanor so torn up. it reminded her of last year, and she hated it.

"have you talked to him?"

"him and the boys have been blowing my phone up but i haven't answered" she replied, letting her hands fall back down to her sides