t͓̽w͓̽e͓̽n͓̽t͓̽y͓̽n͓̽i͓̽n͓̽e͓̽. r͓̽e͓̽a͓̽s͓̽o͓̽n͓̽s͓̽

"why do we put each other through hell?
why can we just get over ourselves?"
why - shawn mendes
☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

march 1st, 2020

"you can't ignore him forever"

eleanor looked up from her seat at the kitchen table and raised an eye brow, "is that a challenge?"

"no, ellie, it's not a challenge" isaac rolled his eyes at her, "i think you need to talk to him"

"weren't you the one who yelled at me because you thought me and him getting back together was a mistake?"

he pursed his lips, "no, i think you've gotten me mixed up with our other brother"

"we don't have another brother"

"that you know of.."

she rolled her eyes and stood from her seat, "i'm just not ready to talk to him" she shrugged, making her way out of the kitchen.

isaac followed close behind her, "but don't you at least want to hear what he has to say?"

"nope"

"how is that fair?"

she stopped abruptly, spinning around to face her brother, "you're supposed to be on my side, isaac"

"i'm always on your side, len"

"it doesn't sound like it" she accused, crossing her arms over chest

he mimicked her movement, "as someone who's on your side, i'm entitled to tell you when i think you should do something ... and i think you should talk to him"

"thanks for your opinion" a sarcastic smile spread across her face, "me and management will look it over when we get the chance!"

"don't be a dick" he warned her, "you're an adult and you can make your own decisions, i respect that" he sighed, letting his arms fall back down to his sides, "but you an i both know, this will eat you alive if you don't talk to him. if you don't find out the truth"

she knew her brother was right — it had already been eating her alive, but her stubbornness would never allow her to admit that.

she ignored what he said, instead waving a dismissive hand, "whatever, i'm heading out"

"to go where?"

she shrugged, "i'll know when i get there"

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿

eleanor shifted back and forth on her feet nervously as she waiting for someone to open the front door of the seavey residence

deep down, as she was driving, she knew she would end up here. she always ended up back here.

she prayed daniel wouldn't be the one to open the door — she needed extra time to regroup ; to get her thoughts in order.

"hey, lennie. what are you doing here?"

she was so zoned out that she hadn't heard the door open. she looked up and came face to face with tyler, daniels older brother. mentally, she thanked whoever up above was listening.

"is, uh.. is daniel here?"

a look of surprise flashed across tyler's face and eleanor felt a sense of deja vu wash over her

"yeah, hes.. he's in his room..." tyler trailed off, not making any sort of indication that he would be moving from the front door any time soon

"can.. can i see him?"

"right now?"

she scrunched her face up in confusion, "yes?"

"nows not really a good time..."

she stepped back in annoyance, "tyler, what's going on?"

"we, uh.. we have friends over right now" he stuttered, panicking to come up with a response

eleanor looked around the street in confusion, "where are all the cars?"

"the cars?" tyler's face paled, "theyre, uh... not here?"

"why did that sound more like a question than an answer?" she accused, growing fed up with his lack of an actual answer, "if daniel doesn't want to see me then just tell me"

"alright, here's the truth" he sighed, "renee's here-"

"you've got be fucking kidding me"

"-but nothings happening! they're just in his room talking.. that's all!" he tried his best to convince the girl

"then why did you try and lie to me? why are you covering for him?"

"i.. i don't know" he sighed, his shoulders sagging in defeat, "i just didn't want you to get the wrong idea.."

"whatever, ty" she rolled her eyes, "tell daniel i stopped by. or dont. i couldn't care less anymore" she shrugged, turning on her heel and heading down the steps

"he really does love you, lennie!" tyler called out from his place in the door way

"yeah, everyone keeps saying that" she shouted over her shoulder as she continued making her way back to her car, "you'd think with how much i hear it, id believe it"

"you don't believe it?"

she stopped in her tracks at the sound of daniels voice, her hand on the handle to her car door

she turned her head over her shoulder slightly, locking eyes with him, "you've never given me a reason to"

❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿ ❀✿
posted a jonah book! i'm not exactly sure where i wanna go with it , but... check it out if you want!